Daniel Ek

Well articulated that tbf.

Clubs been going down the shitter for years now, but that whole business is above the managers pay grade. You want to run the club like a bunch of shitter scrubs, you need an absolute world class manager to make u look half way competent. Wenger did that for 10 + years. The second he leaves it all falls apart. Wake the fuck up foreheads.

2 Likes
3 Likes

This is how I know it’s fake

12 Likes

A lot transfers/deals are still done via fax in the football world apparently

1 Like

It’s cheaper than posting a letter. :grinning:

4 Likes

Didn’t De Gea’s transfer to Madrid fall through because their fax machine broke on deadline day or something like that?

1 Like

Apparently, but that was a deal between two football clubs.

No way two billionaires, their legal teams and their family offices are using fax lol

4 Likes

No, their carrier pigeon got lost in Manchester.

1 Like

Football clubs are billionaire companies. Also:

A faxed signature is legally recognised as valid and is often used to confirm or approve many business and financial deals. If a contractual agreement is broken, and there is a denial that any agreement took place, a fax of the original signed document is deemed to be sufficient evidence in court.

3 Likes

A fax machine nowadays isn’t like one of those old school things though. Often they’re within the printer. It’s just a convenient and secure way to send documents. At work we used to fax pages across to the PRs/agents all the time. And yeah, the legal world still prefers written documents and hand-written signatures.

1 Like

They’re not signing anything though. They are communicating/negotiating. What would they need to communicate by fax? @Cristo is clearly correct here imo. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I mean the Kroenkes are cunts so they are probably requiring everything to be legalized and shit like that.

I heard that Kroenke had recently upgraded our fax machine especially for this transfer window.
This is a picture of our old machine.

!

But this is the new one he bought form a car boot sale.

2 Likes

It’s a legal offer, hence the use of a fax

1 Like

Nah. No way they are at that stage yet. You don’t just throw a legal offer in for a 2bn company. They will do that shit in person/a lawyers office.

1 Like

Am not saying this can’t be fake but you’d be surprised how many companies still use Fax to this day. And this is Digital Fax or e-Fax, not the traditional paper based fax. As I understand, legal papers and anything that has strict regulatory compliance requirements (HIPAA, SOX etc.) are usually sent over fax.

1 Like

There’s other legal guarantees that don’t involve the full sale of the company. IE guarantee of finances

Fax or whatever, the story still seems to have legs. Something’s going on and not being left for dead in the water, as seemed to be the general opinion only days ago. As I said upthread, these guys are just sparring right now, so I think we should stay tuned for the main event.

4 Likes