Dani Ceballos

This briffa guy is really scraping the barrel now :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Only success your favorite team has had is because Dani Ceballos is a beast midfielder.

No Dani replacement means thereā€™s gonna be a lot of struggles ahead.

@Iceman

This @Mr_Nostalgia* guy is really scraping the barrel now :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I am convinced that you and Briffa are one and the same, I am sure I have mentioned this previously :grin:

Told yā€™all weā€™d miss him dearly. Was basically our ace when we actually gave these teams a match and beat them last summer. Gone back to Madrid and weā€™ve got absolutely nothing to replace him.

Didnā€™t play in any of the big matches we won last seasonā€¦

We have, his name is Dambi Lokonga.

Iā€™d rather have nothing than Ceballos

2 Likes

We didnā€™t beat City in the FA Cup last summer? Or Chelsea? :joy::joy: who was our midfield engine in those matches.

You should know better than to doubt me by now. When Dani was playing his natural game kid was beasting. When Arteta got his shitty little hands on him and tried to turn him into a play out the back robot with scripted passes is when his form dipped. Shouldnā€™t even be a question same exact shit happened to Partey as well.

Two seasons ago.
Last season Ceballos was busy trying to sabotage us in the EL.

1 Like

I didnā€™t say last season I said last summer. It was almost exactly 12 months ago.

Arteta did all that himself. How u turn Dani Ceballos and Partey into Xhaka I dunno but Arteta managed to do it :clown_face::clown_face::gorilla::gorilla:

If Ceballos is the answer, what is the questionā€¦

3 Likes

Lol fuck off :joy:

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna warn u not to use that kind of language or threaten a member of the forum, this will be ur only warning.

5 Likes

Haha fuck man youā€™re like a kid on a sugar rush tonight, youā€™ll not sleep tonight if you keep this up.

Itā€™s noon here bby and Iā€™m just getting over massive migraine headaches from my 2nd covid vaccine. Life is good bby itā€™s a celebration :heart::heart::heart::heart::champagne::champagne::champagne::2nd_place_medal::beers::2nd_place_medal::clinking_glasses::wine_glass::2nd_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::wine_glass:

3 Likes

Rehashing+what+was+said+in+the+content+but+as+a+_77b8db4a9be3c602144f05367caf1dc9

4 Likes