Dani Ceballos

Well yeah, Arteta still has a long way to reach Papa Wenger, if he ever reaches him.

A top manager does that tho. How many ppl were laughing at Jordan Henderson a couple years ago? Man won the PL player of the year iirc? Kante is another perfect example. Best midfielder in the PL until he was ruined by a couple dumb shit managers and now back to being elite when TT got his hands on him.

6 Likes

Of everything Iā€™ve seen of Partey until this point nothing points towards the fact that he can play in that single pivot role and he needs to have freedom and is much more a player in the mold of Yaya Toure. The fact that he was used like that against Villareal doesnā€™t bode well.

Arteta says that he needs a squad overhaul to implement what he wants and how he needs the team to play. But I donā€™t think he has a fucking clue which players fit in that and which donā€™t.

4 Likes

23 Likes

A bit like Denis Suarez, probably end up a decent La Liga mid table player. Besides the period of after Co-Vid lockdown and Fa Cup win, I just donā€™t think this guy is cut out of the Premier League or will end up a world class player. Very slow and light, he do a job for a mid table side in La Liga not fighting for top honours and whoā€™ll look world class when agaisnt poor teams.

1 Like
3 Likes

3 Likes

Iā€™m still convinced heā€™s so much better than we have seen here.

1 Like

I think he has shown that in glimpses.
Have no doubt he will do great in a not so athleticism based league like La Liga and Serie A.
Very likely he becomes another Parejo.

Someone should have taught him to play quicker in the time he was here. Too many inconsequential touches.

1 Like

Maybe a decent manager could have helped him with that?

Thereā€™s a player in there alright. Fully expect him to rip it up in La Liga for Unaiā€™s Yellow Army.

Weā€™ll be upgrading to Evening Bizongas instead.

@BigWeng_4LYFE need not worry, Real Betis fan will appreciate your stats

His best period in a senior competition was under Arteta so thatā€™s not so valid.
Was proper shite under Emery.

4 Likes

And now, is just under proper shiteā€¦full circle.

VINDICATED.

8 Likes

The Church of Stroller knows all. Thank you for your teachings my lord.

2 Likes

Tbh this is me being vindicated more than anything because Arsenal are really stupid and Arteta is regressing with his players. Dani will go elsewhere now and his career can continue on the upwards trajectory before he came to Arsenal to have the shit club and Arteta attempt to ruin it.

No longer our player. :wave:
Can we move his and Odegaardā€™s threads?

3 Likes

Yes

1 Like