Dani Ceballos

No loss. Good luck to him :grin:

1 Like

He tried and tried his best to fuck up our Europa league campaign

2 Likes

Please don’t come back.

2 Likes

And he did, with the assistance of Mike.

3 Likes

It’s nice he doesn’t get into the former Gunners section.

1 Like

I bet @Bl1nk just forgot about that section :joy:

Didn’t forget. I have to draw a line somewhere though. Feels weird having him in there for some reason. Same with Ødegaard.

Technically they should be in there yes.

3 Likes
1 Like

Smell ya later Dan

4 Likes

‘Bye

3 Likes

Gonna be hurting without a Dani replacement.

2 Likes

Macdonald’s are reopen now Dani. They’ll be taking applications soon enough.

4 Likes

Badly need somoene else to step up to aimlessly pirouette and make huge mistakes in games.

4 Likes

Gotta step up though. Can’t hang on mediocrity.

:rofl::joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

It’s odd, alot of former arsenal players saying good things about Arteta as a coach.

Is it just empty fluff or do they see what we can’t up close? Ceballos doesn’t need to say anything nice about Arteta at all

3 Likes

It’s a fraternity man. You think a player is gonna come out and say “nah mate he’s shit” you don’t burn bridges needlesly in any business if ur smart. I think thr fact he wants to get away from our club says enough.

5 Likes

How shyte was this player

3 Likes

I genuinely do think he probably is a very good coach. I just don’t think at this moment in time he’s a very good manager.

It’s difficult to transition from coaching and assistant roles to actually being in charge of everything. I still think we’ll be infinitely better next season that’s why I’m not so ultra pissed that Arteta is here. But yeah, he’s struggled to make the transition so far but I think that’s because he second guesses himself and overthinks.

11 Likes