Dani Ceballos

He’s actually forced me to concede he’s worse than Xhaka.

4 Likes

We literally have no other CM’s

1 Like

Exactly.

I’m also on the side of things that he’s not that bad, but in all likelihood he’s not coming back here.

So why bother giving him big minutes? So so dumb.

Azeez should have been playing, and left or of the youth game the other day

2 Likes

It is because Arteta is sucking his dick and beg him to stay

" WE NEED TO BE RUTHLESS WITH THE PLAYERS "

Starts Dani after multiple shite performances. Nice one Arteta dumbass

Like I see he does have talent he did multiple through balls today which were tidy. But he’s so slow and lacks awareness which is crucial for a midfielder who likes the ball.

6 Likes

No manager has ever told a player to go out and backheel the ball and this idiot does it multiple times a game. Arteta or Roundy should be throwing cups at him for that shit. Did a job tail end of a season after three months off. Doubt he ever looks decent again unless he gets the same circumstances.

1 Like

State of this.

1 Like

One trick donkey

That’s not cuz he’s bad tho, clearly he’s over Arteta’s bull sbit just like the rest of us.

Now just for some clarity here. A disappointing Willian has scored one League goal this season. Dani boy here has 0 in two years.

2 Likes

He’s shit mate, I know you’d like to imagine Arteta has to wipe these players arse after they go potty but the reality is Ceballos is just a garbage player like so many of our midfielders.

No one’s telling him to go out and be fucking useless every game.

2 Likes

Why are you putting so much energy on a player who will at best be a decent La Liga player?
I would have more respect for my energy and shill for someone with atleast some world class potential.

1 Like

Because muh Twitter analytics

3 Likes

Scored that vital stoppage time winner in the cup last season at least

1 Like

He’s a decent player but, realistically, if he was playing like he has, at another club like Southampton, would we be giving him a second look?

If we can get him for 20m, that’s fine but it’s not a big deal if we don’t.
Also, do we really want another player that doesn’t seem to want to be here anyway?

He isn’t good enough. We shouldn’t be wasting money on players who aren’t good enough.

3 Likes

I’m sure he’ll have a good career elsewhere.
He said it himself, La Liga suits him better.
PL is too athletic nowadays, he can’t perform his role effectively at the top level because of his lack of athleticism.

Partey can’t perform his role either by the looks of it, in the Prem or in the EL. Maybe one day y’all will wise up and realize they aren’t being coached properly or given proper instruction to be at their best. He’s done it to a talented youngster and a proven veterans alike.

1 Like

Are we gonna act like Partey wasn’t making mistakes in Spain too?

All I know is that I watched a proper manager named Arsene Wenger make Alex Song look good enough that Barca bought him from us. And covered the low talent levels of Denilson and Coq for a long while before ppl realized they weren’t at the required level for top 4 football. It wasn’t just midfielders either, but certain managers extract performances from much lesser players.

1 Like