Current Best Coach (Top 5)

If winning nothing is the “best”

Tell me, how do you rate someone that actually had won something??

Best can’t be zero, end of discussion.

1 Like

Losing with a weakened team to lower league opposition doesn’t make you a shit manager overnight. If that was the case, Wenger is dogshit for losing to Burnley, Blackburn, Bradford, Forest and Sheff Wed while they were lower league opposition in previous years.

Klopp fluked his way to the same final that Poch fluked his way to (if we’re going to consider it being a fluke, then they were both lucky)

As for it being our fault that they’re constantly in the top 4 and CL places, that may well be the case. Doesn’t change the fact that Spurs got there and Poch can say he did it with less net spend than us.

Klopp beat barca fucking 4-0 that aint a fluke that was decent football no matter what way you wanna cut it

1 Like

And Poch beat the best team in Germany 3-0 at home.

Barca are tougher than bayern we even beat them whilst playing shit under wenger mind you we beat prime barca too

I was on about Dortmund

1 Like

Dortmund arent the best team in germany good but not the best

1 Like

They were when Spurs played them

No they werent and never will be…in general dortmund always pretty much comes in 2nd place against bayern

1 Like

Do you truly believe this? C’mon to fuck

1 Like

If you lose 3 of your group games, you’re relying on luck, pal.

Who was top of the Bundesliga when Dortmund played Spurs?

That is a crap view and you know it. Did they stay top? What happens when we are very occasionally top midway through the season that didnt mean we were the best squad in the epl! Could just mean they fluked a few results or had easier games! In general dortmund is not the best team in germany that is definitely Bayern!

Still can’t stop laughing at this lol

BVB already was a 2nd tier team when Spuds beat them.

The year that Klopp took them to the CL final, they defeated Real 4-3 in 2 legs, and only lost 1-2 to Bayern the team that thrashed Barcelona 7-0 in the semi.
No team can fluke like that.

It’s not a crap view. Dortmund were the best team in Germany at the time. It’s fact. And Spurs beat them. Handsomely.

In fact, I’d go so far as to say Spurs derailed their entire season

Yeah, but I’m talking about last season. If Spurs fluked their way to the final then so did Liverpool. You can’t say one team did it on merit and the other didn’t. (Not saying you’re saying this. Just the general anti-Spurs and therefore anti-Poch rhetoric)

Even @Persona doesn’t believe that.

Putting out Bayern Munich and Barcelona after losing the first leg 3-0. Fluked :rofl::rofl:

1 Like