Cristiano Ronaldo

Might wanna look up the actual definition of “necessitated” and then come back and and explain how the part of my post you quoted is incorrect.

I know what necessitated means. You picked out one of his posts, decided to personally berate him for it (strangely it was quite a true reflection of the way the Leeds v Arsenal game was going at the time) after the game had finished.

That was enough for him to consider your twattish behaviour enough to leave the forum.

His call. As I said, nothing necessitated it. I’ve got far worse from people on here and I’ve not fled. Others can say the same.

You call people cunts at the drop of a hat when they say something you take exception to.

There are some people on here I’d take a talking to about my behaviour, you absolutely are never gonna be one of those people given your own track record.

Go bother simeone else this morning before your concerted targeting of me necissitates my departure from the forum.

6 Likes

Top manager tbf. Not sure there’s much I can bother him about.

1 Like

:grimacing:

3 Likes

dude he is like the 10th big name player in a row (maybe penandes is the exception who despite his nickname imo is pretty good for them in open play once in a while as well) who went there and now look like shit, no sane person draws any conclusion on how players perform at that burning ship rn lol

2 Likes

He is performing much better than Ibrahimovic who everyone fawned over while he was at United.

1 Like

Surely not! :grin:

3 Likes

crisis talks…what a melt

It’s probalby his agent’s fault he went to that shit show lol surely he could’ve gone to a better club to polish his numbers at the autumn of his career. Jorge Mendes is a well known United affiliate.

1 Like

Not sure about that, he clearly wasn’t wanted by many of the top clubs after City pulled out.

United saved him by being desperate for some good PR

1 Like

Do you reckon/is that definitely what happened?

I think I might have bought into the propaganda about Sir Alex etc intervening and United hijacking the move lol

I think they backed out man, Pep may have considered it for a hot minute but then came to his senses.

I honestly don’t believe that if it was up to Ronaldo that he’d choose United over City, dude wants to win the biggest titles and accolades.

Came to United and been slapped up by Liverpool at OT, making history for all the wrong reasons lol.

2 Likes

Had City pulled out, United wouldn’t have given 5 year deal to Ronaldo.

Fucking hell, the mentality of this guy.

Surely that’s not right? I know it’s United, but surely even they aren’t dumb enough to give him a contract til he’s 40+ :joy:

1 Like

@Trion 5 year deal, where did you hear that? That sounds insane lol

Transfermarkt says he has a contract to summer 2023 with an option for one more year.

Either way can’t believe he went there at all, but now that he is there I can’t get enough of watching him get frustrated with how shit his team’s passing and decision making is lol

:ramsdale:

I read it here tbh.
Google is not giving me anything so maybe I read wrong.

1 Like

“The problem” :rofl:
Yeah, the problem of raising standards.

2 Likes

I know right.

Football player in the Champions League says he wants to win the Champions League.

What a legend, what a hero, what an incredible human being. Genius.

jjj (1)

12 Likes