Coronavirus

Yeah fuck off with that. The PPE contracts were bonafide toryism for you.

Hahaha it’s probably combination of many things, I’m fit and healthy, only mid 30s, yes vaccinated.

The 2nd dose made me feel 10x worse hahaha.

1 Like

If I have to watch Spurs beat us Sunday that’ll be worse than the concentration camps.

1 Like

Don’t worry, you’ll be spared that. Get well.

I had to do 10, so at least you haven’t got that long ahead of you.

Just did 90 mins on the treadmill, thank god for the home gym whilst in quarantine.

4 Likes

People say this but we kiss all the time.
The day people start bum rimjobing each other more than kissing, I will buy that line

Who to trust… :thinking: science or a random anonymous poster on a footy forum? :rofl:

2 Likes

Good on you mate.

Any other symptoms like loss of smell and taste?

I have been feeling a little low on energy myself the last few days but no other symptoms. I was 3 Kmph slower on my ride a couple days back which is unusual. I don’t normally drop my pace by that much. Was much better on today’s ride.

1 Like

Po0pyPaNts9000 has never steered me wrong.

2 Likes

I have never needed science to tell me if I should go for lips or buttcrack but you do you.

1 Like

Nah man no real symptoms whatsoever.

Just teased atm as it’s 32 degrees and I can’t go to the beach 400 metres away.

But all in all I shouldn’t complain :grinning:.

2 Likes

Is it wise to workout when you are feeling tired on top of being positive?

Don’t distract your body I would say.

3 Likes

What would Djokovic do?

Go for a swim as any healthy person should :grinning:.

Leave your phone at home ? :smirk:

2 Likes

@CliftonGeraldi

He was a bus driver around Ealing. I remember seeing the news in the early days of the pandemic and it hitting home just how close it was. Bus drivers were basically left exposed in those first few weeks.

7 Likes

Yeah I remember this. That’s absolutely fucking devastating to look back on in light of what was going on in Downing Street over the same period.

3 Likes

While everybody was clapping for the nurse and doctors no one gave a shit about the public transport or food retail guys

2 Likes

Been a fair few of these stories on the tv today. It really should be not a question of will he survive or not now.
Its a fucking national disgrace as was the PPE contracts and still we have wriggle room for the prick.
Fucking shameful it is.

4 Likes