Coronavirus

Oh for sure. I have said a lot that I am all about choice.

I am just playing devil’s advocate to you blaming vaccinated people

I would never put a group of people in one basket like you do.

One can never generalise. So if I generalised (although I am pretty sure I mentioned on a few occasions that a part of vaccinated people are selfish and not everyone), you are now informed that I always - when talking about vaccinated or unvaccinated - mean: some, a part of, a group of vaccinated people did the vaccine for selfish reasons for reasons I mentioned many times by now.

I am glad you aren’t one of them. Well done to you :+1:t4:

Would you agree despite more people being vaccinated @Electrifying with skews it well in Vaccinated favour, but still 44 % of fully vaccinated people in Netherlands are in ICU, to have that amount of fully Vaccinated people in ICU suggests to me it’s still a very average vaccine, to be expected though given how quickly it came about.

1 Like

There are plenty of people who think they don’t have any underlying issues.

Vaccinated people truly are heroes.

Thanks bruh

Unvaccinated peeeps have smol nunni

What’s wild is how quickly the goal posts moved. Remember when the outrage was that we had to go into lock down because every life was valuable and we couldn’t risk anyone dying from the virus? Now that the vaccine is out it’s like, “well we did what we could if ur vaxxed but still happen to make it to the ICU too bad for you I guess lol”

5 Likes

Wut?

Do these people not receive treatment?

We unvaxxed superheroes out here like “I ain’t scareda no cough”

5 Likes

Isn’t it just the acceptance that the vaccine has significantly reduced the risk of ICU / death for the most vulnerable? I, and I’m sure many others, don’t want a return of lockdowns now that risk has been reduced.

In other words it’s more of a supressant as opposed to a magical vaccine.

Most vaccines are though. The flu vaccine is exactly the same!

I don’t get the anti covid vaccine position but at the same time I don’t believe lockdowns are healthy for society now that risk has been reduced for those who needed it

This actually scares me. A government feeling bold enough to force, by law, people to get a vaccination.

Not gonna be silly and say ERMERGEHD NAZIS or anything like that but… yeah, it’s not a good feeling.

6 Likes

Uhh Pfizer never said that…

They basically said it reduces symptoms and the government add all the rest.

I mean it reduces hospitalizations, there is no debate in that. Which is why we can now have no restrictions in place with the high level of cases we have. Thank god for it

Tell that to Isreal, who are now on the third fourth booster shots and high numbers in icu

I mean it’s beyond doubt that the vaccine reduces hospitalizations. Like, we have fuck all restrictions here, high cases and no need for them. I’m glad we’re not needlessly panicking like Austria and Germany but I’m also glad the vaccine reduces that risk.

Israel is also benefitting from the booster btw, which is proved to be highly effective

1 Like

You are ignoring the fact in the icu for Isreal it was overwhelmingly vaccinated people.

Isn’t that because Israel has a very high vaccination rate though?

2 Likes