Coronavirus

I really struggle to see the usefulness of covid passports in these sort of instances I won’t lie. For work in care home settings / working with the vulnerable I get it, but not for going to a night club!

2 Likes

Scotland and Wales don’t count as 2/3 of Britain in England :joy:

1 Like

@Electrifying do you know what this is

1 Like

Yes!

Actually that’s another treatment I didn’t mention in my earlier post, my mistake!

1 Like

Big time protests kicking off in Melbourne over mandatory vaccination in the construction industry.

1 Like

Was that you down at the CFMEU office? [joke]

Fucking scum they are.

Wish we’d simply remove the warning labels on bleach for a couple of years and elevate the globe’s intelligence.

I’m RTBU so it wasn’t me, I loved that they stood up for pro choice though…

Hated the fact one dickhead tried kicking an innocent dog that was walking through with its owner. Animal cruelty is the pits.

1 Like

Think you’re in the minority there.

They’ve been able to work (almost) entirely interrupted throughout the entire pandemic.

First they complain about tea-rooms - knowing that nurses have been eating their lunch in their cars for 2 years now.

Now, when they have large compliance, a few douchebags with the combined IQ of Setka, ruin it for all the hardworking tradies who are thankful that they have been able to continue driving income and paying their employees.

Absolutely disgusting - I’m so over this state, both the government and the people.

Yesterday was absolutely nothing to do with tea rooms I will say that, all about mandatory vaccinations to continue to put food on the table and a roof over their heads. Pro choice is all they’re fighting for.

I’m over this state also tbh, praying Andrews doesn’t salute next November.

I know it wasn’t to do with the tea-rooms, but it’s one thing after another with that industry.

Andrews Gov has been consistent in its approach, so not sure why this has shocked anyone. When Setka said “let’s shut the whole thing down?” the crowd agreed.

Pro-choice is fine, but your opinions on fact don’t matter. We as a civilisation can’t be having opinionated discussions on science-backed outcomes every single time - it’s exhausting.

They have the right to protest, but not to hurting animals, or destroying property. Fuck em.

I’m an animal lover mate, I found that side of it absolutely sickening.

Ugh, here we go again lol

3 Likes

@Electrifying Have you heard or seen any reports in regards to the Flu vaccine and the covid vaccines working together?

I keep hearing the flu season this year will be the worst ever because of the ramifications of the lockdown and I just had it offered through work so I am strongly considering it but just wondered if there’d been any research done into it

I have not done any extensive research but here’s what I know.

Each year various countries share information of flu and its impact on the population of their respective countries.
Their cumulative analysis of flu propagation and variants help each country prepare for the flu.

Because of Covid, this information is not as extensively available as it would otherwise.

No idea what would the flu vaccine provide if there is no analysis available

What flu?

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Orwell rolling in his grave.

All it took was a man-made pandemic to have people’s liberties erased. And the majority happily nod and do as they are told.

What a time to be alive.

4 Likes

Far more research done into the flu jab than the covid vaccine.

It’s side effect free and I would strongly recommend people of all ages taking it.

3 Likes

Oh sorry, no what I meant was I take it there aren’t any complications between the Flu jab and the COVID Jab?

Stupid question I know, but was just something I was wondering about the other day

Nah, they work to create different, disparate antibodies. There shouldn’t be any sort of interaction, even when thinking about it laterally.

In theory, the more vaccines you have, the better.

3 Likes