Coronavirus

Would actually be hilarious, wouldn’t put it past Boris to end up on some kind of reality show either if this hypothetical hookup happened. Would make for some quality TV viewing :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Somebody needs to tell these guys they are only meant to spout this shite, not believe in it actually.

All the high level republicans have got their jags despite railing against them.

4 Likes

Natural selection in action

2 Likes

Whilst I agree he’s an idiot, old people need to realise how vulnerable they are.

But, I can’t wait to see these comments and media attention at how its natural selection or stupid people/ celebrities are when they die in car accidents speeding smoking related alcohol related and drug related death. Or maybe in suicide because I guess you’re in control of that as well.

2 Likes

Too bad a pandemic isn’t as controllable.

2 Likes

She obviously doesn’t know what sarcasm is. This is also most likely a publicity stunt.

Yeah it’s just natural selection having its way.

I will be looking for anti vax podcasts where they would discuss these individuals

America is a wild place :joy:

This was a very informative 6 minutes

2 Likes

This hysteria over Ivermectin is a bit weird.

So ironic that some people don’t want to take a vaccine because they think it’s dangerous but will happily pump themselves full of a veterinary medicine made for deworming livestock that isn’t meant for human consumption lol

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure Ivermectin is considered a very safe drug, regardless of its origins.

2 Likes

Ivermectin is an ingredient with the dewormer…

It’s also used to cure river blindness in Africa, as well malaria medicine…

1 Like

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/eclinm/article/PIIS2589-5370(21)00239-X/fulltext#seccesectitle0012

This is also an interesting conversation about viruses/vaccines/ivermectin etc

Of course the Joe Rogan fans are out here stanning invermectin :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Are we sure The Lancet are fans of Joe Rogan? That might be a bit of a reach :slight_smile:

Bro stop hating because you will never be able to reach true horse Gigachad ascension.

6 Likes

:joy: :joy:

1 Like

Guys you need to watch or listen to Joe Rogan’s podcast on Ivermectin with medical experts.

It is a good safe drug and media is blowing it way out of proportion. It may not be the cure but it is useful.

Obviously Americans went for vetenarian version of Ivermectin :facepalm:

Someone mentioned on here Joe Rogan is vaccinated, I forgot who said it and I can’t find the post now. But, I tried to find information on this and can’t find anything stating he is vaccinated. Anyone got a link for this claim?

I also don’t think he is anti-covid vaccine per say. Just skeptical.

As for Ivermectin and all that stuff, no idea what it is, but Americans are obsessed with this shit. I never forget going to the states and seeing people pop all kinds of pills for anything really. Very strange to see coming from The Netherlands, where every visit to the GP is solved with telling you to take a paracetamol and to come back in a week if your ailment didn’t disappear. :man_shrugging:t5:

So being raised this way, I try and take as little medicine as possible and only in cases I really need to. Let the natural immune system do the work.

3 Likes