Coronavirus

Well there was….

I do think we should just support vaccination in the rest of the world before doing boosters.

That means setting up manufacturing plants in Sub Saharan Africa and Western Asia, so they can make and give the local population as much of J&J or AZ as possible, and the mRNA ones if possible too

3 Likes

He didn’t say Vaccines are not for medical reasons.
Vaccines are for medical reasons. Vaccine Passport may not be necessarily for medical reasons.

2 Likes

Don’t bring logic or facts here mate - you’ll get a telling off.

1 Like

Hahaha someone went shagging around before his marriage.

Surprised she has time to sent this tweet. Thought she’s too busy harassing her husbands rape victim.

2 Likes

Ignore half the human population with normal testes but yes one friend of mine said it so…

2 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

@JakeyBoy @shamrockgooner Thatcher didn’t have the Nicki Minaj endorsement, look at this man’s charisma.

He’s here as long as he wants :arteta:

7 Likes

Honestly though, it’s true.

He’s perfected that foppish upper-class Hugh Grant persona with the outlandish vocabulary and mannerisms to boot.

I bet that to a lot of people he comes across as an affable if not slightly eccentric chap who compared to people like May, Miliband, Corbyn etc. actually has personality.

The man quoted a passage from The Iliad in Ancient Greek once on live tv when asked what he does to de stress for gods sake lol

3 Likes
2 Likes

Nicki Minaj in a flame war with the vaccine followed up by Nicki Minaj in a flame war with Boris Johnson and Laura Kuenssberg :facepalm: The advent of Twitter and Instagram will go down as one of the most negative developments in society. The Arab Spring was cool and stuff but I don’t think it was worth it for the impact Twitter and other platforms have had in the long run.

I think I hate social media the most for just lowering the tone overall in society.

I wouldn’t mind reverting a little bit back to some kind of social decorum, where idiot pop stars didn’t feel empowered to spread lies and misinformation on a platform injected straight into the brains of millions of people.

13 Likes

Wait, she was being sarcastic?
That’s a very assertive statement more than a sarcasm

1 Like

Now I’m conflicted.

Love it Nicki, roast her ass.

1 Like

When I seen that I thought of you :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Bro come on, Nicki Minaj is not in the right here

1 Like

Crazy part about this it’s the kind of scandal that could happen, Boris is a player Nicki is crazy. Never know waa gwan with the time line we living in.

3 Likes

Still, Nicki got her succes based on her talents and merit more than Laura, so Laura saying 2021 and talking down to her, well u can see why Nicki would be unhappy :pires2:

But then I can also see why Laura would be laughing at the moronic nonsense Nicki is spouting.

Just lovely :arteta:

1 Like

That is true. Baby Mama number 5 or 6 coming up bahaha

1 Like