Coronavirus

Well that’s you bias is making you close minded towards what’s being presented.

1 Like

Lol you read his post where he basically said her lists of works are interesting and have somehow managed to surmise that he is bias and close minded?

You’re really looking for an argument tiday aren’t you

I guess you don’t know how to read:

Seriously!!

The book he is referring to is the book the interview is based on

ever since this control started I decided to live to the fullest, to be my own evidence I can be.
and everyday all I see is bullshit.
I see people die from injections, people I know or people that are close to the people I know.
I saw everyday how they twist tegular deaths to this bullshit deaths, and I constantly experience media ignoring that part and sticking to bullshit…
do whatever you want for yourself, human race lost it’s hope long time ago, it can’t change for better, it’s too late
we humans are lazy, weak, spineless and addicted to some invisible promised protection, while we scream out loud how we are all the opposite.

but who gives a fuck, give me a trip to seaside, pour me another beer and give me good wi fi and camera on our phone so we can brag about our fake existence. Separate and the rule, give people. something to look forward to and they will obey, as we proudly say: wr are doing this for our kids.

2 Likes

What are you talking about? the book in question is very different to the rest of her works when you Google her name. It’s a simple observation that’s been made. You’re just looking for a response as you always do.

3 Likes

Yeah, I think we get it, you don’t want the jab.
That’s fine, but this isn’t a conspiracy, it’s a real thing.
If everyone had the same attitude as you, we’d still be in lockdown.

2 Likes

Bro I don’t care anymore you don’t need to run defence; people aren’t interested in information the goes against they belief.

2 Likes

lol even when you completely misread the reply, it’s all guns blazing @mhappy :rofl:

3 Likes

I could put money on it that she was googled to see where she is politically, if she is an anti vaxer or holds any “morally wrong” views because it was a video you posted. Thou it was a good interview ( particularly if you are into behavioral therapy/psychology) on how governments use of those tools to manipulate the public’s behavior during this pandemic. It’s a middle of the road interview void of politics

3 Likes

Seems to me a bit rich when you two are complaining about government manipulation. Nobody uses that tool better on issues on here when other subjects come up.

Did you get jabbed btw like your brother?

3 Likes
2 Likes

Nope it doesn’t stop me from catching it or passing it on nor am I at risk. At my age and health lighting has more of a chance of killing me It’s basically a suppressant for the symptoms than a cure for anything

1 Like

You’re right about it making it easier for pneumonias, but Covid can cause the pneumonias or blood clots that can kill you all by itself too.

2 Likes

It’s amazing that people that dislike the government would inadvertently defend it🤣

1 Like

Isn’t that case with all respiratory disease, it is not unique to covid. When people die of flu it’s not the flu killing them it’s the pneumonia that develops.

1 Like

I think we need to substantiate this link between COVID and pneumoniae/blood clotting.

3 Likes

And how many other people did the cunt infect? He was quoted as saying that he put more faith in the bible than in Dr. Fauci. Oh well, as ye sow, so shall ye reap.

5 Likes

Fucking yikes

1 Like

Yeah there’s a subreddit called /r/leopardsatemyface which is full to the brim of stories like this

1 Like

It’s one thing having a faith, which is still perfectly in line with accepting science. But saying you wouldn’t have the vaccine because your faith will protect you instead is fucking stupid.

4 Likes