Coronavirus

I donate blood regularly and all I get is a cup of tea and a biscuit.
If people need an incentive to have a vaccine that will not help them but also the rest of the population, they should have the words “I am a selfish greedy moron” tattooed on their head.

Perhaps next time I give blood I should say that anyone is more than welcome to have it, except unvaccinated people.

1 Like

I good watch

1 Like

Went out last night to Shoreditch. It was mayhem, went to a club for the first time since 2019. Felt just like old times

4 Likes

Haha yeah, I went on a country music boat party along the Thames last night . Had to take a Lateral flow test before going, but you literally submit your own result so people can just lie. And on the actual boat, no one gave a fuck. No masks. People squashed up together at the bar and hugging strangers. I hugged Ben Mitchell from Eastenders :rofl: I know some people will call everyone irresponsible etc, but was so nice to be out out.

5 Likes

Shame on you fuckers not jealous at all :joy: I’ve been to tired to go out :unamused:

Honestly bro I didn’t want to go but it’s my friends stag so this entire weekend I’m out. All I want to do is sleep and recover but instead it’s out until 3/4/5am every night this weekend. God help me

5 Likes

I love a lot of people a hella lot. But I’m at a point in my life where I’m not giving up my sleep for anyone.

7 Likes

Would you do it to yourself if you knew a person who died right after she took it, never been ill before and no media wanting to cover it? and on top of that, would you do it if your neighbor cried on your shoulder after he almost lost his daughter after she took it, and no media wanted to cover it? genuine question

1 Like

Thanks heaps for sharing mate, very interesting watch.

Yes, probably. Though anecdotal evidence can be a very compelling when it’s your anecdotal evidence.

2 Likes

There are always going to be stories like this but I have also seen plenty of stories where people have got the virus and are then begging to have the vaccine.

It’s absolutely clear that the only way to get us back to some sort of nornality is to get everyone vaccinated so going against that advice is holding it back.

I don’t think people should be made to have it but if they get the virus and need treatment they should go to the back of the queue.

2 Likes

Yeah a famous vaccine and covid denier called Stephen Harmon who was a big Christian Twitter personality or whatever recently died and was begging for people to pray for him because he was so sick with covid that any movement at all sent his heart rate rocketing.

He died after having made fun of people who got the vaccine and who believed covid was serious etc. Very little sympathy for people like that.

4 Likes

Where did they find this guy? Cower ffs have a bit of respect.

3 Likes

I’m not sure about this story. Seems that he had pneumonia too, which I’m betting was the greater factor in his death?

1 Like

Just your typical Tory politician :weary:

2 Likes

So my understanding is that COVID-19 doesn’t kill you, it just sets your body up for an extremely nasty form of pneumonia. So when people die from COVID-19 it’s not actually COVID-19 that kills you, it’s a COVID-19 induced pneumonia with COVID having weakened your body sufficiently that the pneumonia has an easier time of finishing you off than if you just had pneumonia normally.

2 Likes

Makes sense! Thanks for that bro

1 Like

I was just watching “Curb your enthusiasm” episode where Larry David and his wife are informed that there will be a terrorist attack in LA. It came from a “reliable” source. Loads of panic later nothing happened.

You cannot shun away from something which is exponentially more beneficial than harmful.
I know a few individuals who didn’t react well to the vaccination but also know tons and tons who did.
I rather have few anamolies than a large scale wave of death.

1 Like

Besides you everybody will think it’s bullshit and ignore the video lol

1 Like

Didn’t watch the video, but I did give her a quick google and found her history of published works to be interesting. One of the books is very much not like the others lol.