Coronavirus

2 Likes

That fucking ghoul. I donā€™t wish harm on people but I wonā€™t exactly be crying my eyes out when his obituary pops up.

But that heā€™s actually willing to look past his evilness to promote the vaccine shows you how important and unanimous this is.

However also, it isnā€™t just repubs that arenā€™t vaccinating.

Also can the UK please reduce the vaccination she before this happens here?

Well yeah, he has to convince his anti-vax supporters in Kentucky to take time out of their busy days sewing Klan hoods and making signs about transgendered athletes to get vaccinated otherwise they canā€™t vote for him next cycle ā€¦because theyā€™ll be dead.

3 Likes
1 Like

Wonder how many players put in a transfer request to go abroad :ozil:

2 Likes

Itā€™s slowly emerging that itā€™s get vaccinated or expell yourself from society.

The wanker that took Hancockā€™s job is pushing through a mandate that states only double vaccinated people can go to venues with crowds, or that are densely populated.

The vaccine is becoming less of a choice now and more mandetory. The Gov are slowly turning the screw.

1 Like

Seems like a lot of countries are planning similar vaccine passport rules. Theyā€™d have to transfer to the A-League or something :sweat_smile:

Nah that wonā€™t work the shit will happen here also.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Are you saying itā€™s a bad idea to incentivize getting vaccinated? To protect people who canā€™t get vaccinated due to age or some other condition?

Itā€™s not incentivising though is it, more beating those who donā€™t with a big loser stick resembling Bendtnerā€™s cock.

Itā€™s certainly taking on another dynamic now. I think itā€™s very interesting for people like myself who just havenā€™t been asked to take the jab. Like Iā€™ve expressed before I find myself in no manā€™s land, in favour of it but in a weird place where Iā€™m not dieing to sign up for it at as I stand and knowing Iā€™m not putting anyone at risk or in danger.

Truthfully, in regard to everyone I know i havenā€™t met a single person who has taken the vaccination in my age group without some kind of personal and selfish intent, be that travel, their career or just the false sense of freedom/health it seems to give people.

2 Likes

What is your limit when it comes to ā€œincentivesā€ to get people vaxxed? What measure would be unacceptable to you?

Thereā€™s a big debate in France over the proposed ā€œHealth Passā€ which would mandate non entry into cafes and public transport without evidence of vaccination or a negative test

Itā€™s more the authoritarian threatening approach that governments are opting for thatā€™s going to set the cat amongst the pigeons regarding lots of people, looking to strip people of basic rights if they donā€™t take the trial vaccine.

As opposed to encouraging people to take it for the greater good, then I believe people would be more receptive.

3 Likes

Yeah if people are working without a vaccine you canā€™t justify not letting them have their opportunity to enjoy what everyone else does.
Thereā€™s a case for overseas travel being a qualification but not everyday stuff IMO.

1 Like

Iā€™m more of a glass half full guy so Iā€™d typically appeal to peopleā€™s better angels. Youā€™re not just taking the vaccine for you, youā€™re taking the vaccine to help protect Maddie. Iā€™m not just taking the vaccine for me, Iā€™m taking it to help protect someone you love who canā€™t get vaccinated. That kind of stuff.

I donā€™t think full scale exclusion from society is appropriate or ok. You canā€™t ban people from working or earning a living. But at least in the USA thereā€™s already a whole cocktail of vaccines you need to have before attending college. Itā€™s not like this is unheard of.

I donā€™t think itā€™s unreasonable to tell people, sorry you canā€™t go to a college (American) football game and tailgate or a concert unless youā€™re vaccinated. You donā€™t have to attend sporting events or concerts but if you want to then you may have to adhere to some rules.

@sevchenko Iā€™d want a big fat check as an incentive to get vaccinated. All I got was a free coffee and about two hours of a weak fever. But all jokes aside, Iā€™d even consider tax breaks or stuff like that. Money talks right?

I think itā€™s fair to say basically all governments have done this do far.

As Iā€™ve said before I donā€™t agree with these measures for the most part (fine with it for travel) and Iā€™ll not be proving my medical status so I can have a pint or a coffee but the nice approach has already been tried and I guess a lot of governments feel like they are out of options now and are trying to strike a balance between economy and health.

Hang on, what?! Did you really get a free coffee? We donā€™t get anything

I think Dunkin was giving a free small coffee with proof of vaccination. I honestly donā€™t remember.