Coronavirus

How is Johnson still in his job?

He had to be told he can’t go see the queen as shes 93 and he went in a huff.

1 Like

I think i’m probably against the vaccine passports. Not fully decided yet. It definitely coerces if not exactly forces people to vax against their will. One of the snags of a free society is a larger number of people who will not trust the vaccines. Also, what are the anti-vaxxers banned from? is it just nightclubs, what about shops, schools etc?

1 Like

What was the point of getting vaccinated again? Things have somehow gotten worse. Another lockdown is coming, no point kidding ourselves. :man_facepalming:

Fuck this virus.

1 Like

While I agree with the sentiment of your post, it’s important not to group these two sets of people together.

3 Likes

What makes you say that mate ? Vaccines are the way out is all we’re being told in Australia… that’ll be the ticket to freedom and will stop 7 million people in Victoria being locked down over 10 cases a day.

Yup, I myself am not vaccinated yet because I was never called in by my GP and I only found out a week or two ago I have to arrange it myself.

I probably will eventually but I don’t find myself in tons of social occasions at the moment and probably will see even less in winter.

If my GP told me to come in tomorrow for it I’d do it in a heart beat but honestly the fact I have a choice in the matter is bringing some concerns to the surface. I’m about as far from an anti vaxxer as you can get but in my heart I’d probably rather go without if I had the choice. On the other hand I did have a really bad period of Covid like illness last year for about 6-8 months and I’d absolutely hate to go through that again. Though right now I feel better and fitter than I have in years.

It’s s weird one, like I say I’m not even really sure what my concerns are, maybe I just can’t be fucked going to get one. Maybe I think there’s a realistic chance that everyone who’s had one becomes zombies and those who haven’t get to live out some badass I Am Legend, Walking Dead scenario, which would be hella fun. I just don’t know.

5 Likes

Does anyone know if the EPL players have had the job yet ? I haven’t heard anything in regards to this.

Yikes dude.

You’ve probably already got antibodies up the ass but I’d be getting the vaccine just in case.

2 Likes

I’d presume most as I know Rugby League players have. There a long way down the food chain compared to footballers but it’s still causing issues in the League with fixtures still getting cancelled.

So it seems Covid will continue to cause chaos vaccine or no vaccine when it comes to scheduling etc ?

1 Like

Always be worse with Rugby over football with the contact and League players mix more with the general population unlike the Premier League players.

https://notesfrompoland.com/2021/07/19/jews-are-behind-the-pandemic-chant-crowd-at-polish-anti-vaccine-protest

:expressionless: nice one, Poland.

Just seen this

The Spain squad and now these are the only ones I’ve seen who’ve had the vaccine. Though I guess the players could have individually got vaccines without documenting it on social media.

1 Like

Yeah I’m surprised it’s taken the footballers this long to get on it.

I was fully vaccinated by the end of June and I’m just a joe shmo.

Maybe they were worried about suffering with side effects. But during the off season would be an ideal time to get it.

2 Likes

Great point actually, hadn’t though about that

Don’t sell yourself short. I saw you get ten likes on a post once. That counts for something.

1 Like

That was before your national TV appearance and became a celebrity.
I’m surprised you haven’t got your own Wikipedia page. :grinning:

1 Like

The one Jewish country in the world is probably managing it right up there with the best of them.

Poland and antisemitism. Not a good look lads