Coronavirus

The interaction made me laugh.
Didn’t laugh so much since full time yesterday.

1 Like

Lmaooooo

Okay, you’ve had the virus and survived it to this point - that’s good. Hope it stays that way for you. Nobody knows the long-term effects yet.

Anyway, if you’re post-Covid and have tested negative, is it not possible you could still be a transmitter of the virus? If so, going to bars, concerts, etc. wouldn’t be a great idea by my reckoning. Better to be kind to fellow humans.

1 Like

So because 0.1% dies, vastly those with underlying conditions, the other 7.9 billion people need to stay home?

Why didn’t we do that for the flu and all other infectious diseases?

If I know I am at a risk because of my poor health or immune system. I stay home.

Says the guy who contracted the virus

Do you actually understand what I wrote?

We’re coming to visit @Aussiegooner :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Faeroe Islands but not Denmark :joy:

If it said Covid on the death certificate, then it was Covid.

Doesn’t matter what underlying condition they had.

Do people with underlying conditions not count?

1 Like

No fans in the CL final then :joy:

I think he should clarify in his tweets that he means when you return to the UK. Lots of those places are quarantining people on the way in. :slight_smile:

Indoor hospitality next week aswell :partying_face:

No end in sight for this deadly strain. Thoughts and prayers go out to Indians suffering from this strain.

Also, Modi is a cunt

1 Like

9 Likes

Apparently from June 21 masks will no longer be required

3 Likes

I think if you’re vaccinated then you should be ok not wearing a mask in all but the most crowded places.

I’m probably going to wear one anyway. I’m only half as ugly with a mask on.

Ah see, I’m naturally beautiful so get hit on less with a mask on :smile:

(I am obviously kidding)

1 Like

Talks of a delay to the June 21st relaxation as the Indian variant is spreading in the UK.

Smart.

Moron liberals apparently want to keep wearing them just to not look like Trumpers even if they’re vaccinated though lol.

Fucking clowns. So much for following the science.

2 Likes