Coronavirus

I couldn’t finish that video. Mere sight of that old lady having to push her husband around was enough to know how horrible the situation is.

That’s not the case in big cities with real estate prices being very high to sustain a big family in a single house.

There may be a good percentage of big families but it’s not the reason for the outbreak.

My friend contracted the virus but rest of the family is negative.

It’s a bizarre bizarre virus.

1 Like

We did so well in terms of numbers, if not the management but with this new variant & the surge being so sudden, everything is back to square one.

Modi like every cunt of a politician, thinks election is more important than organizing against this deadly second wave. Really do his best to be Indian Trump.

1 Like

Watching the scottish news and good progress is being made on the vaccine being made in Livingston and it should be ready for the Autumn.

1 Like

There’s a vaccine being made in Livingston? :ozil:

Link me bruh

Yeah Valvena have a site in Livi and its being made there haha

1 Like

https://valneva.com/press-release/valneva-initiates-phase-3-clinical-trial-for-its-inactivated-adjuvanted-covid-19-vaccine-candidate-vla2001/

Interesting.

Man, the UK research really coming through this pandemic.

Best in the world you have to say. The infrastructure to run big trials quickly has been unparalleled.

3 Likes

oooft!!

2 Likes

The first dose gamble really paid off, smashed it with this vaccination program.

5 Likes

LONG LIVE THE TORIES!!! BOJO DEFEATED CORONA!!! HE IS THE CHURCHILL OF OUR TIMES!!

Those Jew hating labour nonces only wish they could have done as well as the Tories, and only at the cost of 200,000 dead people and a shattered economy!!

6 Likes

You can stay if you want :wenger2:

2 Likes

Keep vaccinating people and we will be out of this soon.

5 Likes
1 Like

Can’t be underestimated how important and costly it’s been without the US on board. Good news this.

2 Likes

It’s also good that the Indian variant appears to have been somewhat ‘squashed’ since it reached our shores.

Maybe there is some cross-sensitivity with the vaccines, which would be brilliant news once proven.

2 Likes

Got my first Pfizer jab today. Next one in 3 weeks.

8 Likes
2 Likes

You love to see it

Time for the world to maximise the first dose.

Give as many people as possible one dose and any other vaccines available, send to South Asia.

2 Likes

This yogi sounds like a real cunt

2 Likes