Coronavirus

Hmm, maybe not.

I just wouldn’t feel confident having a free for all, though.

3 Likes

I don’t buy it. I do think at what point they were implemented will make a difference. And as other studies have shown it’s helped to prevent deaths. I do think a bigger impact would’ve been closing borders. But as much as the UK wanted border control back, it took them long enough to actually restrict entry.

‘After the horse has bolted’ comes to mind.

1 Like

HO.LY.FUCK

Germany’s decided to open up some concentration camps again…

1 Like

I don’t have any studies to corroborate this but early this year I was abroad for work, one of the places I was at went into full Chinese style lock down from February until May, I’m talking travel in and out of the country banned, travel from town to town banned, security forces of every kind blocking off all parts of the city, the cases of corona were maybe like a couple of hundred (what was being recorded), however after they started easing restrictions it started to spread like wild fire, so much so that they now have zero restrictions and people are just living like they was before no masks no restrictions to entry or on travel or in shops etc… so from my anecdotal experience I would agree with that study.

aV7Qj02_460swp

7 Likes

OOO AHH AHH AHHHHH

1 Like

Imagine if you were born in March you could be the only people to have two lockdown birthdays depending on if the restrictions last till March lol

3 Likes

Yeah, thanks for the reminder :bellcry:

4 Likes

@arsenescoatmaker

1 Like

With the new strain mutations I think this statement is a tad optimistic :wink:

1 Like

The worst thing is I can’t see the bird until after lockdown :bellcry:

2 Likes

Yeah I missed my birthday last year but hopefully I can celebrate the 30th.

Will be devastated if I can’t lol

2 Likes

4bj2et

4 Likes

I’m quite happy mine isn’t til May 2022 :joy::joy:

Hope to fuck I can do stuff lol

@Electrifying 500 per hour! That’s fantastic work :clap:

Some tennis players not happy with the vic government rules.

Weeks and weeks of practice and hard work going to waste for one person positive to Covid in a 3/4 empty plane. Sorry but this is insane.” Other players claimed that the rules governing confinement have been changed.

Presume they can leave it not happy?

I think the frustration is the conditions just got changed on a whim, lots of them wouldn’t have bothered coming if they knew it was going to be like this.

Was always a possibility though. These things can and do change as planes are in the air these days. They’ll be OK…or can go home.

Got my first dose of the vaccine yesterday. The county really wants Courts to start dispensing justice (or injustice, depending on your POV) and so prosecutors, public defenders and court staff all got the option to get vaccinated. No real side effects other than a sore arm.

7 Likes