Coronavirus

Will be interesting to see the data on the Russian vaccine too…

Lol should of probably would of given two doses just to make sure if he did that :joy:

Who would of thought the Chinese vaccine less effective that’s like saying water is wet :joy:

It’s probably more to do with him being a Trump voter. :grinning:

Quick, steal all of his money before he gets better

3 Likes

Link pls

No, it doesn’t.

1 Like

Calum it seems the NHS agrees that the flu vaccine can give people mild side effects like you say.

4 Likes

Well, it doesn’t.

The NHS have only put that on their website to cover all bases.

There is no way an inactivated quadrivalent or trivalent strain within a vaccine causes side effects.

1 Like

I mean it’s well known that there are potential minor side effects to the flu vaccine mate.

Just a bit more information in case anyone is wondering about the potential side effects of the flu vaccine.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Oh cheers mate. My other half had some mild side effects from her flu jab, I’ll give this a read after work as it might help further my understanding.

3 Likes

I was just talking to my mam about the flu jab and it turns out she knows of some friends who got it and suffered some mild side effects. I checked the HSE (the Irish equivalent of the NHS) website and found out the following. Thankfully it appears serious side effects are rare.

Flu vaccine side effects
You may have a mild fever and aching muscles for a couple of days after having the vaccine. Your arm may also be a bit sore where you got the injection.

Serious side effects of the flu vaccine are very rare

3 Likes

Nah mate don’t believe it. Alex Jones and Katie Hopkins says that the NHS are a part of the secret child fucking cannibal paedophile cabal running the world in conjunction with the Build-a-bear group

2 Likes

The amount of pricks who think you get flu symptoms for a week in the general population is pathetic.
Every year someone says this too me in work. Dickheads.
@DavidHillier 100 percent on this.

2 Likes

Definite side effects with the jab for some people, but its a very common excuse agreed. I dont think its so much agreeing as all the mods liking eachothers posts and flexing on David honestly.

Made it clear they don’t like him and its all getting a bit cringe

3 Likes

Yeah well whatever the banter stakes are, respect the profession. Especially right now.

2 Likes

@Calum I’m awaiting Boris following suit next week :grin:

2 Likes

True. #modlivesmatter

4 Likes

What nutter drank outside in the winter anyways?! :joy: