Coronavirus

Didn’t think he believed in the virus. Really surprised he’d take an injection being so principled and all that.

Lol he never said he did believe in the virus ever. He just said the level of panic and constant fear mongering was over top. But top brass where works put the pressure on they employees to take it. “You can not take it if you don’t want, but …” in a time where people are losing they jobs all over the place. The guy went from feeling tired to straight up chill and high temperature. He even gave me the pin to his account and told me if any thing happens look after his daughter. Turned out his still alive with a bad headache but I still have his pin :joy:

2 Likes

Some People will get mild side effects with every vaccine.

Happens with the flu jab every year

1 Like

They did at first and they mention it from time to time. They had a scene last week in a hospital where Sonia who is a nurse almost broke down because she was under so much pressure. But in general, they are on a different planet, lol.

Coronation Street is better in that regard, the characters are always wearing masks when in shops, the cafe etc.

1 Like

Yeah that’s pretty much why I don’t get the influenza jab despite my workplace offering it. Often other workmates go off sick after getting it, whilst I never seem to get the flu :joy:.

Saw Bruce Willis trending. Turns out he got booted out of a pharmacy for refusing to wear a mask.

I’ve had the flu jab every year and had no problems myself haha

1 Like

Yeah just comes down to luck of an Individual I suppose.

I’m not opposed to it, I just rarely ever get sick so I haven’t felt the need to get it. If I was one of those people that got sick easily I’d take it.

There is a government study that shows that under 50’s who get the flu jab are more susceptible to getting the flu after the jab hence why it’s recommend to only older folks

1 Like

I’ve never had the flu either mate just always took it as an extra barrier :joy:

Ah that makes sense.

Indeed. I had the flu jab this year for the first time in ages. Felt like crap for a few days.

I’ve never had the flu jab so all this is new to me

This is a fallacy though. It’s next too impossible that happens or nobody would take it. Good try on by the lads though for an original sickie.

Thats complete bollocks.

2 Likes

hahahahahahaha

Does he think hes dying everytime hes ill? Bet he gets the worst Manflu ever and tells everyone :smiley:

Love that.

Lol I think it’s the shock of never having that happening to you after an injection. Then it happening to you with one that still a bit unknown in terms of long term side affects and so on and so forth

1 Like

It’s Trump’s defeat and possible impeachment kicking in.

Don’t understand what’s that got to do with anything, but American political establishment back in power. In terms of taking an experimental jab absolutely nothing

2 Likes

Did he wear a mask for his injection or did he show all his data up on why it’s wrong to wear them.:grin:

1 Like