Coronavirus

I didn’t say I would and I later qualified in my post that getting my friends to as well will be difficult.

Already had a couple of friends cancel dinner at my place in the next couple of weeks.

So…dogging?

4 Likes

Lol jokes. I know a couple who have been together for over 5 years, but don’t live together, mainly due to work locations. She lives in Essex. There is absolutely no way they are just going to stop seeing each other , let alone stop sleeping together.

I’m with you bro but a compliant media helps prevent this a lot.

Any chat of trying to tap in these open goals, dumb cunt Laura comes in like a prime Neuer/Oliver Kahn and saves the shot last ditch, or complete retard Peston with the last ditch clearance.

2 Likes

Yeah the bbc just garnished that news conference there. Cherry picked the whole fucking lot.

1 Like

To be fair the BBC were just talking about all the people who have missed out on care or treatment due to the pandemic. That’s something that’s not spoken about enough. The deaths that will come as a result of the COVID restrictions.

2 Likes

Seems a circuit break lockdown in days rather than weeks is nearly on us. Cases going through the roof and the longer they leave it the longer the lockdown.

They need to grasp the nettle now or we’re looking at either a lockdown from November to January or possibly over a 100,000 extra deaths this winter. Better to go with Starmers circuit break suggestion now.

1 Like

Tbh i was talking directly after the conference when they dissected the speech (sort of).
Yeah the other medical needs are good being aired.

2 Likes

Wonder where the BBC will lay the blame. Probably the scientists and public health officials.

1 Like

Wouldn’t bet on it with Daniel Andrews, he might extend our radius from 5km to 20km and give us 3 hours allowance away from residence instead of 2.

I think I’d have lost my mind living in Australia right now. Draconian measures that have been extended way beyond what was necessary.

5 Likes

I can actually understand @Aussiegooner 's attitude now.

Going way overboard in comparison to the actual situation in many of the states.

I wonder if the criticism of the gov s handling of the fires affected how they dealt with Corona.

Although, fair play they at least got it right to protect their border well. but they should be more relaxed inside their borders because they’ve earnt that

1 Like

3 Likes

Well done Andy Burnham, got more balls then all the SNP combined.

1 Like

Essex going into Tier 2 tomorrow.

Anyone have any why? No of course not, it’s completely fucking made up and has no basis in science. But I look forward for a years time when we look back and realise that all these decisions were completely fucking sane.

1 Like

The tone on your posts recently seem like you are permanently pissed off :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Been a tough week bro.

Especially because I feel so much of this stuff is avoidable.

3 Likes

I wasn’t just meaning in this thread either mate haha even in the “normal” threads I can sense it :joy:

Sometimes this place can be a good out for other stuff. Even using football as a conduit. Well I know ive used it that way.

Not generalising on you here @Electrifying btw.

4 Likes