Coronavirus

If true I believe people over 70 can judge for themselves if they want to take the risk or not. Are they going to check the medical journal of everyone under the age of 70? Better to play in-front of empty stands in that case.

Would be a bit pointless tbh, Over 70’s come into contact with younger people constantly. I don’t think coming to a match is going to increase the risk of infection compared to their everyday activities.

I think we need to continue promoting extra hygiene measures throughout the day

1 Like

How can you actually ban them though. If they turn up and say they are 68 is the poorly paid, part time steward supposed to get into a fight with them or something?

2 Likes

I thought this was a joke when I first heard. Genuinely thought it might be April already

Imposing a ban on 70 year olds going to public events :laughing:

The dystopian fan in me is intrigued tho, what can they possibly think up next without going full Orwellian

2 Likes

Weren’t you born in 1984?

Check what China is making people do if they wanna head outside.

Vox do good vids. This is a good one worth watching

3 Likes

It’s the one upside of lots of people dying, primarily Chinese people. Maybe this - finally - will force their government to end this type of market and tighten their wildlife laws. I won’t hold my breath.

1 Like

Just send Eric Dier up into the stands to seek out anyone who looks over seventy and chase them out of the ground.

5 Likes

Haha

Climate change has a big part to play in this imo.

No coincidence we have had so many epidemics since the turn of the century.

When ecosystems are getting broken up, so much of this filth makes its way into humans and causes devastation.

That’s a challenge we have for the future.

7 Likes

To answer his question: yes you are just a conspiracy theorist.

What happened to the Bill & Melinda Gates post ? Just disappeared whilst watching it ?

2 Likes

It must be a conspiracy :henry2: I bet Facebook controls OA too.

1 Like

Fckn Illuminati Bastards :rofl:

1 Like

Got a message from an unknown source after posting it

3 Likes

So true lol. I don’t remember climate change having such urgency and attention that the virus has been getting.

1 Like

Another area where the Chinese government couldn’t give a single fuck about their own citizens or the international community as the world’s biggest polluter.

There’s going to be a reckoning with China in our lifetime one way or another, they have to be brought in line

5 Likes