Coronavirus

Funnily enough, Wuhan, the city where this outbreak originated was at the forefront of the climate change movement in China with massive protests. A lot of those people will all now be in that quarantine zone.

Nowt there, what was it?

Just another conspiracy theory

1 Like
9 Likes

Dirty bstads should wash their hands anyways - just goes to show how nasty people have been in the past :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

Absolutely boggin how all these cunts didn’t start washing there hands after a piss until a deadly virus breakout.

Just as bad as people who piss all over the seat or the rim and don’t wipe it !!

2 Likes
1 Like

Thoughts with Luca at this time

4 Likes

Pretty certain we’re heading into another financial recession

It was bound to happen for some time now. The market has never seen such a long bull phase before. But it was really hard to predict when it would happen.

True.

Tbf I was too young in 2008 to witness the intricacies of the meltdown. This time I’ve witnessed by ISA and SIPP dip 20% in 2 weeks with the worst yet to come and it feels sickening. The bears want revenge.

Edited for @Trion 🙅🏽

You have grown a lot in 2 year?

2 Likes

He means 2008 obviously

2 Likes

I am just being petty

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Italy in a bad bad way

Please quarantine Italy.
Please, I beg you

Not really. The Vox YouTube channel has a proper explanation on this. Look it up if you want.

Their main points where that the Chinese had to deal with a big famine 30/40/50-years ago. Which lead to them having to hunt and sell ‘exotic’ wild life that normally isn’t hunted or eaten. But nowadays is fully part of their culture. That with the bad (hygenic) circumstances of their markets lead to these viruses.

Must be really depressing being there at the minute.

I wonder what it means on a day-to-day basis. I know people can’t travel out- but can people travel in? If not, what about people who have to travel in (Italian nationals who are abroad at the minute, diplomats, etc)

I know schools are closed but what about everyone else on a day-to-day basis? Do they still go to work?

What about MERS which didn’t start in China, or Swine Flu?