Coronavirus

Many more die from the flu because it’s contracted much easier and more ppl get it, but the fatality rate of Coronavirus ppl is much higher. 3% is really high. The flu is like .02% for reference. Yes it’s old ppl and pre existing conditions that have the issue but it’s still quite scary.

1 Like

Are you a Lehrer, Leper?

A lot of ppl are getting mad about this statement, fuck the elderly and ill ppl then I guess? :joy::joy:

That is a simply spectacular failure of autocorrect

And yes, I am a teacher :grin: it has passed me by that @Dr_Strangepass was as well actually.

1 Like

Just been told that a person at a corporate event I was at last week has tested positive for it. I’m now advised to WFH until further advised. What a strange day, cannot say I’m complaining though.

10 Likes

RIP, gone but not forgotten.

2 Likes

AFNoTV was a nice lad.

1 Like

WFH? Wash fucking hands?

6 Likes

Work from home lol

6 Likes

Wanking from home.

:raul:

10 Likes

All rather timely for me as I’m trying to subtly engineer a situation where I get to work more from home anyway. :+1:

So thanks, China, for your disregard of basic animal welfare and hygiene laws. You’re such a shining example of C21st progress

2 Likes

What I want to know is, who’s buying all the toilet paper, and why?

2 Likes

Bill Bryson’s new book The Body claims that humans supposedly touches their face once wvery 16 seconds when awake

1 Like

Yep, a Reception teacher in London. I shit bricks whenever a kid sneezes in my face. Daily occurrence.

And yet Trump “misses his face”

1 Like

Definitely coronavirus

1 Like
1 Like

Prob avoiding all that fake tan he’s wearing!

We’ve gone from banning handshakes to banning Roy Hodgson in the space of 24 hours.

Muh-tha-fuckers.

6 Likes