Coronavirus

4 July means something here. It’s our cat’s birthday.

5 Likes

Yeah. I had to register for Boxpark in Shoreditch and got my tickets for an allocated time slot. Doesn’t even match up with what some of my friends got so it’s :man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

I had a work football tournament next to Boxpark last year. Went for a drink there afterwards. But yeah, can’t see it being some mental drink up anywhere tbh. Although it might start forcing people to drink on the streets which is asking for touble…

Time to close that border methinks.

This is a proper football rumour BUT:

My girlfriends manager lives on the border of Ealing and she’s been told that Ealing is about to go into lockdown because they’ve had a massive spike in cases over the last week

1 Like

Ealing?

@Mr_Nostalgia let’s get a beer in this weekend asap!

2 Likes

Yes sorry, spelling mistake haha

1 Like

Yeah we’ve had pubs open at those sort of numbers for a couple of weeks now, I still haven’t had a beer off tap since March though. My idea of pubs isn’t booking a week in advance for a 2 hour stay and table service.

6 Likes

Truth. Just not the same is it

1 Like
7 Likes

Why does America have such a distain for masks :rofl:

They’re a fucking annoying, last thing I want is my face covered like I’m in a hospital ward every time I leave my house.

I need to wear PPE at work, don’t want it in my social life also.

Probably because many of them have a love for the twat at the top, who, incidentally, is lately trumpeting a penchant for wearing one. Ooh, I wonder why.

1 Like

I effing love this little karma so much.

1 Like
6 Likes

source (4)

Make this happen. Control the fucking carnage tomorrow please. :pray:

I think most pubs are taking the restrictions fairly seriously so dont think there will be much heavy drinking, especially when table sizes and bookings are restricted. Albeit there is one pub near me throwing a re-opening party ffs :unamused:

Bit shit to still do this without agreement from the other counties no? :joy:

The 14-day self-isolation policy for people returning to or visiting England from destinations such as Spain, France, Italy and Germany has been lifted by the UK Government.

The Foreign and Commonwealth Office will also exempt a number of countries from its advisory against all non-essential travel, which has been in place since March 17 due to the coronavirus pandemic.

The change in travel advice for England comes into force on Saturday, while the quarantine policy will be amended from July 10.

But Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales have not agreed to the plans.

1 Like

I know of a few of these parties happening tbh. Had over the counter service for the last two weekends near me.
Knowing lads getting set to hit Manchester and Liverpool and a few towns full on. For every serious outlet theres plenty who are paying lip service only to the restrictions. Hearing a lot of drinkers saying certain landlords just going for it. They reckon police wont get involved. I fear there right.

1 Like