Coronavirus

How will I point to waiter what I want to eat?

An app I’d presume.

I find words are often useful in such situations

1 Like

No the please can only go after fuck off Kroenke

2 Likes

Map from financial times

1 Like

You see that tiny sliver of dark red on the coast down in the South East of England?

Well if you zoom in close enough you can actually see me waving. Greetings from Southend everyone, please don’t visit!

5 Likes

London surprisingly looking OK.

1 Like

Do you have this in England aswell ?

It was just suggested before here.

Nope. Masks are only mandatory on the train and tube network and other public transport. Well in London anyway.

2 Likes

Looks like the Republic bit of Ireland has iced over @shamrockgooner you all ok?

1 Like

4 Likes

By UK the meme maker means England lol

July 4th means fuck all to the rest of us :joy:

2 Likes

My partner’s mum works in A&E, and they’re all dreading this weekend. They’re preparing for chaos.

1 Like

A friend of mine said the same thing. His sister works in A&E and she said they are absolutely dreading what’s about to come this weekend and think it’s way too premature.

1 Like

Further on down the line… My boss was on the phone with an official with the DfT today regarding British Standard fuel quality specs and he was told that there’s a big consensus in the public sector that we will see the peak of a second wave in and around September.

Bore off Cal :stuck_out_tongue:

You enjoy your pub mate. Just pointing out #facts :wink:

1 Like

It’s just a meme, I’m not even going to the pub mate

3 Likes

Still enjoy the option of it tho mate

1 Like

A&E hopefully wont be rammed with drinkers. Pubs are only opening to like 25% capacity and no bars or clubs will be open that do not have table service.

Rammed pubs won’t be happening. There’s gonna be a lot of dissapointed people not getting in lol

2 Likes