Coronavirus

75 cases in Victoria in the last 24 hours and the media is going hysterical.

Thankfully they’ve got you to keep it in perspective - probably just some old people who don’t really count right?

2 Likes

4th day running !

Remember the weekend reporting thing though!

But holy shit the numbers are even better than Ireland’s now, and considering they had dealt with this better for much longer, shows just how much good progress has been made, and how well Scottish people have followed the rules.

I really hope we can do them all justice now and open up for good, stay open and begin recovery.

1 Like

It’s easy to report no deaths when you change the cause of death on a death certificate :upside_down_face:

Most of the cases are driven by young people hence hospitalisation numbers haven’t changed :sunglasses:.

2 Likes

Ah of course. Only the useless end up in hospital as far as you’re concerned.

Sounds like you’re wishing these people into hospitalisation pal, that’s not the spirit, cases not ending up in hospitalisation should be considered a good thing.

2 Likes

Leicester has gone back into full lockdown.

Lol why is it ur mission to try to impugn this outlook onto Aussie when he’s never once said anything even remotely close to that? I understand you are concerned with your daughters health, as we all are especially if you have children, but seriously get a grip. We have a different opinion on how the situation should be handled but don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone say that we are in favor of sacrificing anyone. In fact we’ve probably been even more critical about the lack of protection the most at risk ppl have recieved.

4 Likes

:pray: @BigWeng_4LYFE

Leicester showing us just how effective ‘herd immunity’ strategies are.

I saw a lot of comparisons of the fight against this virus and WWII.

Well, in that case we now know any herd immunity strategy was basically giving up, waving the white flag and surrendering to the Nazis Chamberlain style because the war would be too expensive to fight.

Make no mistake about that.

3 Likes

Can see these sort of isolated lockdowns happening here and there over the next few months or so. It’s the right thing to do I guess.

It’s just deeply concerning that this could be going on indefinately ffs.

Well it will go on until there’s a vaccine. Too many stupid, selfish fucks ignoring the rules. I suppose then the anti-vaxers will turn up and further this thing further.

Can China fuck off ? :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Gotta be careful with phrases like that

1 Like

Can China carefully fuck off?

3 Likes

I think you need to add please on to the end too

2 Likes

5 Likes

Looks like a prison visit or benefit claim interview.
Still better than listening to somebody mobile conversation.

6 Likes