Coming to terms with mental health issues

What do you have against the people of Hawaii? So intolerant and in this day and age.

1 Like

Yeah can attest to this @Josh I had a bit of a meldown at the hands of an abusive ex last year and my head just went to pieces. I came off here for a while and everybody seemed to reach out to me, I didnā€™t even realise they had as I just turned everything off. I came back to the most supportive bunch of people I could ever have hoped for, and so many people had such encouraging supportive things to say, itā€™s helped me so much, and Iā€™d definitely suggest without some of the people here Iā€™d have fallen completely off the rails, especially when I let myself get downtrodden once again with the girl I was involved in this springā€¦

Itā€™s good to talk, often even better with ā€œstrangersā€ because there just really is no judgment here, itā€™s a pretty tight community and I love it.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve always wondered if this actually had anything to do with Hawaii or if theyā€™re just being needlessly slandered.

1 Like

So now according to legend you hate Greek immigrants as well.

Awful.

4 Likes

Thanks for all the support. Keep being you guys, itā€™s pretty cool.

4 Likes

According to studies, pineapple is in the top 10 most popular/ordered toppings in US and UKā€¦

3 Likes

Haters still gonna hate.

4 Likes

I feel a pineapple defense force forming.

2 Likes

Didnā€™t he die recently Phoebs?

It was biggish news

I already think most of OA are weirdos. This would confirm it.

Pineapple with salt and pepper is bliss

1 Like

:gabriel:

What is wrong with you people?!

1 Like

I thought I came in here to read someone struggling.

Turns out just a bunch of psychos who put pineapple on pizza. Sickos

1 Like

To be fair, those people are struggling big time. They need therapy more than all of us.

7 Likes

Pineapple, ham, and jalapeƱos is the goat pizza. I love pineapple on pizza, buttttt I think Iā€™d skip the pineapple sandwich lmaooo, I canā€™t go that far.

1 Like

Pineapple on pizza is great!! Perfect antidote to spice.

3 Likes

Exactly. Thatā€™s why Pineapple, Ham, Jalapeno is the goat. Youā€™ve got a salty meat, that is counteracted by the sweet pineapple, and then youā€™ve got the spicy kick at the end *chefs kiss

2 Likes

9 Likes

Might have been a decent post, but I stopped reading at Pineapple.

2 Likes