Coming to terms with mental health issues

Yeah I’d say stay there and put in minimum effort until u can find a better job and then get out. Dunno how possible that is but a bad job like that can definitely wear u out.

2 Likes

It won’t help your work situation, but trust me bro get some Ashwaganda root extract or some CBD oil, it will 100% help your mental health and anxiety. They have drops, take it whenever you feel over whelmed and nearly immediately you will be zen.

Also If you take it before bed it will KO you and help you get some of the best sleep.

3 Likes

I see a lot of people recommanding CBD oil, any known side effects otherwise ?

1 Like

Honestly none, got no THC so you won’t get high, but it literally helps with everything, joint pain, stress, anxiety, sleeping, mood. You name it bro it will help. Just make sure you get it from one of the better places, lot of companies selling snake oil and low dosages. I’ve been giving it to older relatives who have been either smoking or making edibles since the 80s and they all swear by it now.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback bro.

1 Like

Yeah I’ll have to see if I can find some lol

1 Like

I didn’t know Indian oil/herb remedies are popular out there.

1 Like

I don’t know about the popularity, but I came across Ashwaganda when I started doing ayuverdic diets years ago. I would say it’s one of the best things I’ve ever come across, for me it just works instantly. I’m not usually someone who gets down but even as some one who’s constantly positive and happy in really life it elevates my mood even further when I take a few drops. Personally I love it.

1 Like

Going to the gym, in these recent couple of years, definitely improved my mental health, more than the physical part, I can definitely say. :+1: Not that I was aiming for it, or believed it could ever had that effect but it had it in the end.

Just staying active/proactive, in what ever possible way is what always helps, in my experience, and always gets you out of those dark alleys.

5 Likes

Never heard about this before. Did some reading on it and it appears it does do some good for you. Going to try it out to see if it improves fatigue levels :+1:

2 Likes

If you need something for fatigue levels try Maca Root extract, I got them in a dripper as they absorb faster than tablets. Really does the business.

1 Like

Yes, I am sure it’s the fatige that you take Maca for, you sly bastard. :henry2:

1 Like

Isn’t that just a natural kind of amphetamine? :slight_smile:

1 Like

:wink: :joy: I’m sure @Midfield_Maestro will appreciate all the added bonuses, as will his partner :+1:t4:

2 Likes

There’s this great natural Colombian remedy derived from the coca plant, always sorts me right out if I’m feeling a little down in the dumps or low on energy.

8 Likes

Yeah but there’s always the added risk of diarrhoea when going down that route. Plus it has the negative of making you think your invincible, last thing we need is @Midfield_Maestro thinking he can fuck over Alejandro Sosa and walking into a barrage of bullets screaming “say hello to my little friend” :joy:

3 Likes

Just want to thank everyone for their suggestions after the rough couple of weeks I’ve had. Big thanks to @BizzySignal though bought some Ashwagandha root this morning took one and I’m feeling more at ease since then :+1:t3::+1:t3:

9 Likes

Hope you always feeling good my brother :muscle:t4::+1:t4:

2 Likes

Can you recommend anything for me?

1 Like

Morning Pheobica, I can’t recommend anything atm. Do you have trouble sleeping on regular basis?