Chelsea

He doesnt take charge till after the season finishes.

That’s not how it works and you know it! :smiley:

Positive energy only please!

3 Likes

That would be the most sensible thing, but have my doubts their new owner does sensible.

1 Like

Are Chelsea even able to buy anybody? Seems like this amortisation fiasco might actually prevent them from signing players given they report such huge losses and there’s only so much accounting tricks you can perform to cover up their financial issues.

Lmao, his stock was in the gutter and he somehow landed the Chelsea job.

4 Likes

If true, that’s telling about the Chelsea owner again.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Chelsea fans get tired of Todd Boehly quick.

1 Like

Haha that Forest owner is just waiting for someone ‘better’ to say yes so he can sack Cooper.

3 Likes

It’s so strange. His stock was at an all time high when he left Spurs. PSG isn’t a serious club so it’s hard to really gauge his abilities there. But he seemed like a good option for Spurs or United when that fell apart.

And this list of prospective suitors is extremely meh, which makes the fact he fell upwards (in terms of salary) to get the Chelsea job.

So, nothing will ever happen to them or City, right?

Spent ÂŁ600m to put two keepers on the bench against city :clap:

Not a single thing.

1 Like

I have zero issues with them spending like this. They’re digging their own grave.

They seem to be under the impression that offloading players is easy. It’s not.
They’re actively handicapping themselves and are betting a lot on their recent transfers to bang.

If Poch doesn’t turn it around for them they will be in trouble. A Top 4 spot next season is a must for them and the competition at the top is fierce. They could very well improve significantly and still finish outside the European places.

1 Like

Fucking lol, the powers that be have absolutely zero interest in governing the game how they should unless a black player dry humps a corner flag, then they’ll have something to say.

4 Likes

That’s why they’re buying Strausburg, they’ll be able to shuffle players between their clubs.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/chelsea-fc/kadernaechstesaison/verein/631/plus/0/galerie/0?anschluss=1

The Chelsea fire sale will be open soon.
Who are you taking from their team?

I wouldn’t mind Mount, Mudryk and Cucurella.

It’s one of the reasons I’d rather we swerve on Mount and find an alternative. Can you imagine ‘helping’ them in their desperate attempt to offload players.

Let them stew. Every club in Europe should string them along until the end of the window before pulling the trigger on the transfer.

7 Likes

I think the Mount situation will drag tbh. To me it’s a transfer that if it happens, it will happen later on.

This is exactly how I would love it to play out.

1 Like

Cucurella?

No way Jose

Mudryk would be lovely after everything that happened. I like Sterling to and he could offer Saka support and experience.

What just for a laugh?