Chelsea

He really is. Mount is your typical Poch attacking midfielder.

That’s why I want us to poach him from you.

A full preseason (ideally with any new signings coming in early) should (under a good manager) help a great deal with that.

One of the big issues with Potter was coming in at the worst possible time. Taking over just after the close of the transfer window, with no preseason and having to bed in a whole bunch of new players that were signed with the previous manager in mind. Boehly and co really have made alot of mistakes.

Does anyone know how to fix computer screens?
Mine has gone wrong, it says Chelsea have won a game and scored some goals.

1 Like

I do remember you lot picking up some form when Potter took over initially. He actually saved what looked to be a disastrous CL campaign.

He hit a bit of bad form before the WC but Todd certainly didn’t make it any easier in January with all those moves.

Interesting. Mourinho rejected Chelsea’s advances for him. He’s open to Madrid or PSG though.

If Messi stayed Mou would probably be the only manager to coach Ronaldo and Messi(right? can’t think of anyone who did).

Okay before you do that Jose, win the Europa League first yeah.

Wait, you want Roma to win it?

Over Juventus, absolutely.

6 Likes

Find it funny how people are laughing at how trash Chelsea have been, but their defense is no worse than ours. We’ve both conceded 39 goals in the league. This is the area I’d like to see us improve massively this summer.

Definitely need some Mourinho in the Champions League

:gabriel: :gabriel: :gabriel:

Shame they’ve scored 49 less than us and have 39 less points, that’s why people are laughing.

17 Likes

6th consecutive home league game without a win. First time since the 94/95 season.

All but confirmed to finish bottom half now :joy: :joy:

Fulham need 1 more point and a single Brentford win would mean Chelsea have to win all 3 and get a 12+ goal swing to come 10th.

Warra season

3 Likes

So, Pochettino signed for Chelsea apparently?

will need time to get them right but I doubt he will get time, can see them finishing around 7th/8th next season

Top 4 at best appointment. Excellent news.

1 Like

Let the fire sale begin! Can’t imagine Poch wanting to work with such a huge squad.

New manager bounce at city! Let’s go!

The best thing for Posch might be for Boehly to put his wallet away for a year and let the new manager form some kind of structure.

The reality is a Neymar bid probably happens!