Chelsea

Which will mean no Tielemens for us.

Absolutely ridiculous.

Probably no Madders for Newcastle and whoever else is interested.
They’re a bit fucked with Youri because he’ll walk for free in less that 12 months.

Man, we better tie Saliba down to a deal…

3 Likes

What pisses me off with Chelsea doing this is that they now set a precedent. Just like how Roman did.

This type of shit should have repercussions as it totally unbalances the market. I bet they’ll give him ridiculous wages to go with it. Same with Frenkie.

How do I wish these cunts went bang a few months ago.

1 Like

Brighton have got nearly 140m from selling White, Bissouma and Cucurella but they don’t seem to be giving that amount to Potter to invest in replacements?

2 Likes

Total lack of ambition.

1 Like

They bought in some forward from Paraguay from a quick looking up and that’s it.

Pics of your bedroom walls or it didn’t happen.

Another lookalike for you @Joshua

I’m a dime a dozen in the looks department. Mere didn’t marry me for that.

2 Likes

:sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Their backline is suspect. Gaping holes to run into on the break and shit marking on set pieces. I think we’ll get joy at the Bridge again this season if our front line is fit.

1 Like

A really bad tie for them
Lucky Spud bastards

Looks like Kante did his hamstring towards the end of the match.

Great result. For Arsenal.

3 Likes

I do think this performance has reminded some that they shouldn’t be discounted though.

I didn’t expect this performance from them and it looks like they’re about to spend another 200m on players before the window closes.

Tuchel likes to self-destruct but that’s a quality squad still.

4 Likes

They’re definitely capable of playing very intricate attacking football and tbh with the technical quality of Havertz, Mount, Sterling, Jorginho, Kovacic, Cucurella, James they should be. They were playing some excellent football last season too. What they’re struggling with is taking their chances and getting exposed the other way.

They’re really just short by a Jesus level CF up front that can do the lot i.e link, finish and run in behind. They can’t just bring in a pure finisher like Lukaku in their system. Just makes signing Jesus so much sweeter knowing how scarce a player like that is at the elite level right now. Boehly would happily cough up £100m+ for a player like that.

1 Like

Pursuing Auba seems a weird move then.

He’s a bit like Lukaku, difference being he hasn’t completely shaved his bonce properly.

2 Likes