Chelsea

Fuck him and fuck Chelsea :slight_smile:

1 Like

The difference is that baseball teams operate in a closed system. You can trade players without incurring transfer fees. When you draft players you can manipulate their service years in the minor leagues in order to pay them less. Hell, you can draft players period which you canā€™t do in football.

Football clubs operate in a totally different way. Itā€™s not so much the money that heā€™s spending now, itā€™s what will he do when he gets a transfer wrong. If Cucurella turns out to be unsuitable for Tuchelā€™s system, what do they do then? If they sign Jarrod Bowen for 150m and he turns into an inanimate carbon rod, then what? Does ownership continue to throw good money after bad? That was the only way they were able to survive at points. They got insanely lucky that their transfer ban coincided with Arsenal being terrible, Spursā€™ form fluctuating and United also being poorly run.

2 Likes

Azpilicueta was dog shit last year and I am glad he is going to take in minutes for Chelsea.

1 Like

In no way shape or form was i trying to compare baseball and soccer (kekw).

You watching Mikelā€™s tricky reds later on today mate?

Loool Are you comparing baseball and football? How can we ever trust your football takes? Lelelele shambles.

Yeah course it was one of your dreams, mate.

6 Likes

Itā€™s sad but itā€™s semi-plausible that some prick born overseas in 1998 would actually like Chelsea as a kid :santi:

3 Likes

Yep, starting to sound like Cuntarella already.

2 Likes

What else is he supposed to say that he was forced to come with a gun to his head lol

1 Like

Chelsea had some really good Spanish players the past 2 decades. Would not be surprised if he liked them growing up.

Itā€™s a bit sad for the people who remember when Chelsea fans were actually ashamed to say the support Chelsea back in the day but they have built a massive brand in world football. Theyā€™re not far off surpassing us in reach if they havenā€™t done so already.

1 Like

ā€œI didnā€™t get my dream move to Man City but your owner offered me a fuckton of money and I wasnā€™t going to turn it down.ā€

1 Like

No way a barca inducted young boy would have liked Chelsea much between 2004-2015

1 Like

Didnā€™t Cesc and Pedro join Chelsea from Barca?
In that period Chelsea won multiple major honours.

Most people abroad choose to support successful clubs, unless you became an Arsenal fan in the Emirates era, in which case I feel sorry for you.

They were never someone with a dream to play for Chelsea

This inflation is getting out of control, Ā£55m plus add ons for Cucurella, well done Brighton.

1 Like

Iā€™m so disappointed in myself.

ha

6 Likes

Plenty of players sign for clubs without tweeting that itā€™s been a dream since they were a KID

This is going to end with Boehly making Leicester a Ā£90m offer they canā€™t refuse, isnā€™t it?

1 Like