Chelsea

Trust me Timo, it doesn’t suit any forward.

1 Like

Tuchel had nothing to do with his numerous horrible misses though.

2 Likes

Weirdo keeps on using Reece at RCB, lol.

fucked-by-leeds

1 Like

KK getting exposed. Feels bad man.

Think this could be a running theme this season that people are currently sleeping on. Their midfield and chance making may need an overhaul but I’m sure teams are seeing serious vulnerabilities at the back.

2 Likes

19 Likes

Seems like Bohley didn’t do due diligence with regard to these new signings, much like with Trevor Bauer. :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

At first I assumed you were quoting someone else. Nothing but ratings for backing yourself so strongly.

4 Likes

Funny.

1 Like

Mendy desperately needs to be binned btw.
They need a new CB to partner KK in a back 4, a new CM (least urgent of their priorities) and probably 2 new attackers

It’s like the inverse of Arteta using Benjamin White at RB. Tuchel’s negative, on the back foot tactics vs the progressive dick-hardening style of football we’ve been playing the past few weeks.

1 Like

Werner with a first half hattrick (albeit against shitters in the cup) and now 4 goals and an assist since his return to Leipzig. Zaha and Gordon both scoring last night.

Meanwhile Kai Havertz still waiting for his delivery of ‘how to play CF for dummies - by Tommy T’ to arrive from amazon.

3 Likes

Teutonia Ottensen is a division 4 team, basically they are just amateurs…
Another goal he scored on a keeper’s blooper…
Big deal.
I like Werner, but these 4 goals has zero meaning and value.

Kai, not even a natural striker but more like a winger/wide player, no idea why Tuchel has to put him there so often. Wasted.

1 Like

Isn’t havertz the one that is being played as a left winger …with Sterling the one playing striker . Sterling does have good movement though. He has done a bit of a job as striker. But should be back on the wing once Auba joins them . More or less Havertz should not he’s used a winger… but he cannot play wide, he’s a natural number 10, or. CF with with another player playing CAM along side him: i just don’t understand what’s going through tuchel’s head right. But Havertz is lot more limited than I thought. Another guy who needs the perfect system.

1 Like

Havertz is definitely not a wide player or winger either. If you look at how and where he played at Leverkusen, his best role is basically as a #10 or “second striker”. His issue is most top sides don’t really have that role these days.

1 Like

I said he is a wide player because he always drifted to the side, even when he started in the middle… he operates better on the side.
I agree that his style doesn’t really fit into most teams today… even the NT.
He has to be in that specific setup to shrine.

his scoring ability is so… so and so… and not making passes like Ode.
he is more of a hybrid that can do something here and there but not really a striker/#10 for me

1 Like

Yeah…I can see havertz leaving in January to bayern or dortmund to be honest , he’s not a wide player at all and doesn’t fit most systems. Chelsea are going after auba and maybe another winger to be fair which they hope would give them goals to the front line, Auba might struggle due to Chelsea’s creative play funny enough .

1 Like

Probably Leverkusen will get him back.

1 Like

Forgotten about them . Maybe leipzig could be another option as well.