Chelsea Vs Arsenal (PL)

Was such a strange game. After going 2-0 down so early on it, it seemed like it was gonna be ‘same old Arsenal’. But that spell towards the end of the first half was nuts! We absolutely had Chelsea on the ropes and it’s a shame that Auba who is normally so lethal missed two absolute sitters today. So often these missed opportunties come back to haunt us, and so it proved with Chelsea getting the decisive winner. I think we were unfortunate not to come away with at least a point.

In terms of numbers the stats don’t make pleasant reading with two defeats and 0 points on the board. Not to mention the defence is so watereyengly awkward to watch right now. But on the posititve side, it was encouraging to see the fight back the team produced and show decent moves and build up play.

Now we just really need to get a much needed win and build some confidence into this team.

4 Likes

The attack is bang on but the defence, fuck me.

I’m encouraged by Klopp and Poch etc first seasons though.

This horrible defence will kill us, some investment is badly needed there.

I mean proper investment, not some fucking freebies and Sokratis.

5 Likes

Come on, we can’t play ourselves now can we??

1 Like

can’t lie I’m gutted we didn’t take the chances to put this one in the memory bank but FUCK IT it’s only a couple games our MANAGERS A BOSS

1 Like

664 replies to this thread and I can’t be bothered reading through.

Its your duty as a respected OA member. Im affraid i will have to ban you for 4000 days if you dont follow the basic rules as declared in the terms and conditions when you created the account.

2 Likes

You expected 6 replies to one of big games of the season?

1 Like

Hahah I will read through later, I was just in a state of hungover disarray earlier.

1 Like

At least you can read it back. Couldn’t do this with MDC lol

2 Likes

Being there in person was interesting, I was able to see some things tactically you normally don’t catch on tv.

I’ll write it up in a bit.

4 Likes

Did you go on Arsenal fan tv?:wink:

2 Likes

Haha no but i was thoroughly enjoyed watching the chelsea fans heckle the ever living shit out of them

6 Likes

Looking forward to your report. OA should have investigators reporting on every game really.

1 Like

We used to have this. People that went to the game writing up a great report on the game and atmosphere.

I miss that.

1 Like

We got too poor nowadays to go to the actual game :laca:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/DezilDezz/status/1030963197384314885

Love this. When it will click it will be awesome. Imagine thinking Emery is like Mourinho :arteta:

8 Likes

The only positive yesterday. Tell this to fucking @AbouCuellar. He hates Emery.

1 Like

The sooner Lichsteiner starts at RB, the better.

8 Likes

Agreed. Any volunteers out there we will happily accommodate.