Chelsea Vs Arsenal (PL)

The Premier League is corrupted. Why do we always get the hardest draws? Next season i want the first games against shit oppositions!!!

You can get easier opponents in the championship level

We were not likely to win against City & Chelsea (at Stamford) any other time in the season anyway.
I say it’s better we played them now & got some more games before we can ‘start our season’.

I do hate to start in a bad way.

I actually think it was a very promising and positive performance. We deserved more and would have won if our clear cut chances were taken.

I love how many players we are committing into the box during attacks now. So many options when the ball is down the flanks. The cut backs were extremely effective.

So far so good IMO.

12 Likes

I think there must be an element of “re-drawing” games, and not in a good way (e.g. it would be better if they rescheduled a festive fixture of Bournemouth v Newcastle for a derby that day instead, but FA would end up keeping that fixture for that day)

If Liverpool v Man City came out as the first drawn fixture, or even us v Spurs, they’d re-draw, no question

1 Like

Luca getting close to his dream of arsenal in the relegation zone :wink:

The Premier League want us relegated, tbh. Fucking nightmare fixtures list.

We might have 0 points atm, but atleast we aint playing boring miserable cuntball ala Manure.

No they don’t. We all have to play the same teams twice. I’m happy we’ve got two shit fixtures out the way earlier

2 Likes

I repeat: i do fucking hate to start crap.

That’s the very reason much of the population suffer from haemorrhoids

1 Like

Next season we should start with City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manure and Tottenham in the first 5 games. Why not? Corrupted crooks.

Luca its not corrupt. This isn’t Italy :wink:

1 Like

ouchies

Eat some gazpacho or a magherita and calm the tits bruv. Dont worry my man we gonna win da league !

1 Like

:joy:
Savage

1 Like

No, they are corrupted. No other team have ever had such a tough start.

However:

Too much garlic in gazpacho. I don’t have to kill vampires, tbh.

1 Like

i said early in this thread that this fixture was too soon for us and think that was the case. We where as good as weve been in years attack wise with plenty of players in and around the box.
Very bad misses cost us at one end but sadly we are still very poor at the back. Still we showed courage out there today, and thats not som ething ive seen in a while here. Time, patience and the training ground are were this will be sorted out.
Im confident where not far off getting a basis for taking this side forward for the rest of the season. Feels somehow good to be feeling positive after an Arsenal loss.

3 Likes