Cesc Fabregas

You could always just answer the question. Last time you were in the Emirates?

I’m an Irishman, five Guinness does not = drunk. :slight_smile:

Ah fuck off. Moron :+1:

:wenger2: :wenger2:

1 Like

Lol you can’t answer. It’s so transparent. Lol.

Maybe i don’t want to answer to you.

April 2019. Call.yourself an Arsenal fan…hilarious :laughing:

Maybe you can’t muchacho. Afraid it’ll expose a different lie. Pathetic. :slight_smile:

Lol keep telling yourself that.

Fake gooner

Any time you want to answer the question just @ me mhillier :slight_smile:

1 Like

For me Cesc is a snake and I lost all love for him when he left

Had his chance to be a legend with us
Decided to leave

2 Likes

Opinion seems quite black or white on Cesc. I hated Puyol and the shirt incident but loved Fabregas for how he carried us on his back for nearly a decade.

Could never be mad at him joining Barca despite the circumstances and I fully understand why he joined Chelsea.

Standing ovation? I probably wouldn’t, but wouldn’t boo him either.

RVP is a, Judas cunt. Genuinely despise the man. I’d still consider myself a fan of Cesc and the only reason he isn’t a club legend is because he was surrounded by a lot of shit and sadly didn’t have enough around him to lift any meaningful trophies at the Emirates.

He was arguably the best midfielder in the World for a time with us. Fantastic footballer

I totally get wanting to play with his childhood buddies but he ratfucked us on the fee. Still, I’d chalk that up to Arsene being weak as well.

Joining Chelsea is unforgivable imo. I know it’s ridiculous of me to think that but was such a disappointment.

1 Like

People who are mad at Cesc joining Chelsea need to understand we were offered him but Wenger rejected it because he wouldn’t get in our team at the time

2 Likes

This is where he will never get a pass from me.

I got over him forcing a move to Barca considering where Barca were at the time but going to Chelsea was certainly a move out of spite from him so I can’t excuse that.

He knew full well our rivalry with Chelsea, he knew full well Wenger’s, Pep’s and Barca’s rivalry with Mourinho. He even openly talked about being close to joining Man Utd in the year before.

One of my favourite players of all-time for sure but his stint at Chelsea will forever sting.

2 Likes

I refer you to my above post

Yeah, that was no secret. To be precise, Arsenal didn’t respond.

Fabregas was still a highly regarded midfielder in football at the time. In my opinion, he could have got himself another top club in Europe outside of England if he really wanted it.

The counter argument to that, and that’s something he said himself, is that he wanted to go to the PL specifically. He was close to Chelsea and Man Utd, two of our biggest rivals.
The way he talks about it now he shows no regret about it. One could say Arsenal(Arsene to be exact) didn’t show him loyalty so why would Cesc show loyalty himself?

Well, that’s fair but he himself admitted he didn’t like what he did to force his move to Barcelona. In my mind Arsenal had more than enough reason to be wary of Fabregas who then didn’t think twice before considering and eventually moving to a rival.

1 Like

He still had a choice to not join Chelsea. He did what was best for him financially and for his career. That’s totally fine. But it taints his reputation imo. He knew what he was doing.

He almost certainly had offers from the continent. He made a decision to go to one of Arsenal’s rivals. That’s why he’ll always be in the “Fuck that guy” category of players for me along with RvP.

Robin is in whole different section for me personally. :rofl:

Guy is a proper prick and serial liar. Every time I’ve seen him cover his transfer to Man Utd he changes he story up, I’ve genuinely lost track on what story he went with last.

1 Like

I mean, you don’t know who was in for him at the time? Chelsea could of been the only team in for him and if Barca were forcing him out the door, what you expect him to do?

I said he made the best financial decision for himself. It’s his career, it’s a short window and he had the chance to make a lot of money, win and live in London.

But as a supporter of Arsenal who only gives a shit about my club? I’m going to ignore all that logic and just hate his guts. Especially when he goes large on social media about his fond memories at the club. If he really loved the club he would have gone somewhere else. But that’s the difference between supporters and players.

2 Likes

Nah tbh he can still love the club and play for a rival. Any ‘rules’ like the one above are just arbitrarily made up by fans.

(I know you sort of make that same point in saying that’s the difference between supporters and players)

1 Like