Cesc Fabregas

Lol what a fucking cop out of an answer :joy:

Tbf, I don’t blame him for returning home to Barcelona after giving so many of his youthful years to us. Some might say him going to Chelsea ruined his legacy a bit. But football has changed a lot over the last decade or so and players playing out their careers at a single club and staying faithful are as rare as the unicorn these days.

How’s it a cop out? Told you it was more recent than april 2019.

It’s a little wonder you have a detached from reality view on Gooners’ views on Fabregas.

Anyway, continue enjoying the Christmas sherry. Clear as fuck you’re enjoying it a little early this year

(At least one can hope it’s a drunken opinion. If its on a clear head…jeez)

Because I can tell you the game as I’m not making it up :smiley:

Guinness actually, 5 of them. On my way home now though and perfectly capable of noticing the usual bullshit when I see it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah you probably are :+1:

The fucking cheek :joy: lol

And the OA Get a room award goes to……

It was a shamrock rovers game. You’re confused. Them 5 guinesses got to your head.

No I actually know the difference between driving 12 minutes from my house to a car park and boarding a flight as it happens. Any time you want to commit to a time frame yourself the option is there :),

More recent than you, but I have no reason to go through ticket stubs.

Put some pics up here of the last Arsenal game I went to last season. Have a look at that for your time frame :+1:

Genuinely pathetic

Lol! From the 40 year old inconsequential one that means nothing :laughing:

Onto your 6th guiness you go. Make sure you get that standing ovation when you get off that train, you mug :smile:

I’m off aaaaht.

You know as much about Irish public transport as you do about match going Arsenal fans.

Whom you know nothing about, clearly :+1:

Stick to your standing ovation for fabregas at shamrock rovers you fraud :laughing:

Liar. As per.

2 Likes

You mean like how you got Gooner in your username?

You’re a fucking dweeb :joy:

1 Like

Yeah think most Arsenal fans don’t really hold a grudge towards him and time has certainly softened a lot of peoples stances on a couple of players in the later Wenger years.

Fabregas is probably one of the few people who left us who I’ve come to accept genuinely wanted to come back and also genuinely left us to join his boyhood club who were the best team in Europe at the time to play under a coach who was regarded as a mega coach.

9 Likes

The fucking 1990s was it? :joy:

1 Like

Save your drunken shite for someone else :laughing:

You’re an embarrassment