Cesc Fabregas

Imo he’s a better passer than Pirlo. But I’m usually hesitant to say that out loud knowing most people will dismiss it immediately.

5 Likes

Who would dismiss that?
I don’t think that’s a controversial statement at all.

He is one of the best players ever at passing this type of ball.

But I think he would struggle with a rugby ball or with some other significant variation on the traditional football(s) seen in the above video.

Good luck to him this season I guess.

3 Likes
6 Likes

I didn’t know Mannone plays for Monaco

Magnificent performance :raised_hands:t3:

My footballing IDOL

LEVELS above the Arsenal midfielders even today

3 Likes

And we turned him down because we had Ozil…well that worked out well… :unamused:

Ozil’s better.

Ozil’s own attitude combined with mismanagement has been self-destructive but he’s definitely better than the Snake.

Ozil is not better, Fabregas is and always will be the better footballer, he has vision, and an eye for a pass that Ozil can only dream about…Plus…he is a far better team player than Mesut will ever be.

4 Likes

You call him a snake, why is that?

Because he went off to play for his boyhood club.

Mesut stopped playing for us because his wallet got too heavy to get on the team coach with… :cocktail:

Well, Ozil Wilshere and Ramsey.

But yeah. Another in the long line of awful Arsenal decisions that their impressive PR helped us forget and defend.

Wilshere? What context on him mate.

I was not impressed with Fabregas when he left, or the manner in which he left, but he is, was and always will be a real Arsenal legend.
He was a super player, a great captain, a fabulous team man, and lets not forget, he was only a kid when he broke into our first team.
Christ, if we had a player with half of his talent right now, we would be so much better off…

Also, I reckon Fabregas would have the balls to tell Arteta that he is doing things wrong…

2 Likes

He’s suited to Ligue 1 now but he’d still walk into our midfield

2 Likes

Hmmm him over Xhaka?

I despise Xhaka but I’ll never forgive Cesc. He can get fucked. Plus I think he’s a Tory.

1 Like

Great player for us but wouldn’t go as far as legend :grin:

Yes. I still don’t understand why people are mad with him lol. It’s about a decade ago. Let it go

1 Like

Well, he soured the memories people had of him the way he conducted himself over the Barca transfer and then the Chelsea years that followed :weary:

1 Like

He wanted to go back to England. Chelsea was his only option.

Fair enough no? He’s not gonna turn it down in case he hurts some arsenal fans feelings

1 Like

I get that. Doesn’t mean fans need to be happy about it :grin: