Çağlar Söyüncü

That’s not what happened. Apparently we were supposed to sign both.

The reason we didn’t sign Soyuncu was because Emery thought Chambers looked good in training.

Don’t think it’s a big deal in the grand scheme of things, Gabriel-Saliba is a pair of good talents, shame about the manager though.

4 Likes

Did anyone reliable at the time confirm the Soyuncu interest?

The ghost of Londres Topo said it was nailed on.

1 Like

Arteta has been a great influence for our defenders. I mean, he transformed most of our jokers to passable PL defenders.
Mustafi, Luiz, Holding have looked the best under him. Imagine what he can do with actual hard working talented defenders like Gabriel. The early signs are great.

You have to ask @SDGooner He is in charge of the reliability chart

1 Like

Ah, there was a guy that I loved winding up.

1 Like

I always feel like I am missing out on this joke. Who is this person?

Goat troll maybe before your OA time as I can’t remember you ever posting on that lol

2 Likes

Whoa whoa whoa, Mustafi barely played, Luiz was an established player and Holding has been okay at best.

If I ever reintroduce a troll award I shall call it ‘The Topo’.

3 Likes

IGOTOGAMES was another topo classic

OA 2012/2014 was superb

1 Like

A troll from the old OA days.

Talking about old OA makes me feel old :santi: wonder how CescyFootball is doing these days :arteta:

I need details here. What did he do? Everyone clearly remembers him, so he must have been fun

You had to be there sorry

All I can remember is he used to predict the attendance and weather conditions of our games. @Calum could be cleaning up in his OPs here by predicting an attendance of zero.

3 Likes

He sounds cool. Can we get him back? Does anyone know him in real life?

Does anyone remember a user called Titi or Titiboy?

I of course remember Londres Topo he was around the same time as Santi Lukasz

1 Like

If I had to bet I’d say he’s still here. :grin:

As who?