Çağlar Söyüncü

Summer 2013 was a devastator. Some cunt kept hacking the site and it had to go offline for about two weeks.
I was truly lost without it :joy:

1 Like

Lol I’m clearly not going to say. :slight_smile:

I feel like it’s your responsibility as a mod to kiss and tell

That’s what the secret mod area is for.

Which by the way is very male and sexist. All male mods. I feel like you should maybe send me transcripts.

I’ll put it on my to do list. It’s right there after responding to the 90-100 emails I get on any given work day, running 32km tomorrow and bringing :chester: for his couple of daily walks. Oh and coffee.

1 Like

If it helps, I’m happy to look after Chester full time while you do the rest of that stuff

Are you moving to Ireland? His passport is no longer valid to travel to Britain post Brexit. :santi:

I’m not moving to Ireland yet. Maybe one day. We’ll see how Brexit turns out, and then I’ll be using my last name and Irish passport. Defo adding Dogsitter to my CV now though.

Mustafi was heavily used by Arteta till he got injured. He would probably still be playing for us if he didn’t reject the new contract offered to him.
In that run he had he looked the most reliable I ever saw him. I’ve no idea how the fuck someone managed to keep Mustafi in check for so long.

Luiz also looked finished until Arteta took over. He managed to squeeze another year and a half out of him.

Holding was looking like a Championship player after returning from his injury, Arteta brought him back to PL level and somehow installed passable ball playing in him.

I mean there’s so much you can do with mediocre and stupid players but he actually has handled them pretty well.

1 Like
1 Like

We were linked with him right?

Not sure if his decline is linked to Evans getting older and not being able to cover for him or him being found out a bit.

Not to harsh on your shit agenda but Evans has been dealing with injury since the FA Cup final, he’s barely featured internationally either.

You’d know this if you actually followed the players you act like an authority on.

1 Like

Ok bro.

Honestly mate just lock it in a box with Hazard not being an EPL great and Partey not being an exceptional and useful CM and let it die.

You form these terrible contrarian takes like your AC on speed and no one buys it.

2 Likes

Why does it bother you so much? Part of why football and OA is fun is talking to people who have different opinions and joking about it.

Do I think Hazard is overrated? Absolutely. Do I exaggerate it because this is an internet board and we joke around about stuff? Of course, because nothing we talk about here actually matters. It’s the same way you’d talk about stuff at a bar with your friends.

Because your desire to be proven right about something you’re off the mark on boarders on the narcissistic, if that’s how you act about everything in life and how you converse with your friends then I pity them having to spend time you. Also you can never just let a thing go whether it’s Bonesaw FC or Evans.

The only reason I like him is because he’s my national team v captain, and I’ve followed him his entire career, but while he’s been undisputably important for Leceister even I acknowledge he’s coming to the end of his career, he’ll continue playing internationally until he gets 100 caps which he deserves but at 33 he won’t be able to feature for a top 6 EPL side.

I also know you don’t follow him much and haven’t in the past, you weren’t even aware he’s been struggling for game time lately. For some reason in today’s culture it’s imperative that every fan knows every player even if they are completely ignorant to what type of player they are, it’s boring and obvious. So please do us both a favour and just let it fucking go

Okay. I appreciate your armchair diagnosis but I think we should leave it there. You want to think I’m wrong, that’s fine but if you need to go in with personal insults over some dumb jokes I think we’re done here. Enjoy your time on OA.

Thank fuck

According to him you and I are narcissistic :rofl:

Your intial post about reasons as to why Soyuncu has dropped off make sense, that and the loss of Fofana too.