Çağlar Söyüncü

Comparison between Sokratis/Soyunku, our boys and VDV. Sokratis has the least mistakes and second best aerially after VDV and best tackles success rate wins a much higher percent of his duals than Kos/Mustafi. It’s not listed here but Sokratis gets dribbled past 0.3 times per game, Kosceinly 0.6 times per game and Mustafi 1 time per game. He has also been playing in an open attacking system and in the CL.

Right now I think we badly need a defender who doesn’t make mistakes, isn’t getting skinned and does win the ball in the air. He sounds exactly what we need.

http://www.squawka.com/comparison-matrix#bundesliga/2017/2018/caglar_söyüncü/846/846/20679/0/p|bundesliga/2017/2018/sokratis/846/846/151/95/p|premier_league/2017/2018/laurent_koscielny/819/819/113/0/p|premier_league/2017/2018/shkodran_mustafi/819/819/2963/0/p|premier_league/2017/2018/virgil_van_dijk/819/819/9297/36/p#defensive_errors/interceptions/tackles_won/tackles_lost/aerial_duels_won/aerial_duels_won_%/total_duels_%/fouls_committed#avg

1 Like

This isn’t one of those players that gets linked to us throughout the whole window, only to then sign for Everton or someone on transfer deadline day is it?

1 Like

Highlights from last night’s game v the mighty Iran. Not particularly telling, but he can do the basics, which is an improvement on Mustafi.

1 Like

damn, against the mighty Iran

Fuck. Hoped for actual news.

Höw mäny ümaläts doës this guy hävë?!

https://twitter.com/KozielloEN/status/1001550885393195008

I want this to happen badly cos this was my first thread I created in the Rumour Mill section.

:giroud2:

2 Likes

Haha. My only success story in this regard was Ollie G on the old site.

2 Likes

His agent trying to get him out of Freiburg hard.

Surely Mustafi is off then.

It’s more than a little suspect when an agent is talking so much.

Time will tell.

Chambers I think

I know it is the DM but seems to quote his agent

that agent keeps running his big mouth. Its a classic sign that we wont sign souyuyuyuyncy,

Two signings in one week. It must be a record! :mustafi:

Apparantly the chairman of his former club has been quoted in saying that he will join Arsenal. Why he might know something you might think; they will receive 25% of the transfer fee. I’m wondering what the hold up is if this truely is happening.