Bunch of cunts Vs Chelsea (Europa League Final)

So how annoyed are we all going to be when Cech starts?

Not half as annoyed as when we lose

3 Likes

Serie A has still a matchday left and next weekend are also the Spanish and German cup finals. Might have to do with that.

2 Likes

Not annoyed at all really

About as annoyed as we were when Ospina and Mert all made us look like fools for ever doubting them and their proffesionalism in the 2017 FA Cup final when they showed up and were arguably 2 of our best players. Cech could potentially have the best game of his career.

If I remember Ospina really should have saved the Costa equaliser

I just watched the highlights the other day and that goal was actually deflected through traffic. Watch the highlights again and Ospina actually had two or three really massive saves to keep us level before Ramsey’s winner.

1 Like

We can’t be starting Cech. Watford played their ancient 2nd choice v City and look what happened. Leno please

Cech will 100% be starting unless injured.

Here ya go, insane save on Costa in a 1 v 1 and then on the goal he probably saves it if it isn’t deflected, even then he gets a hand to it. Then he saved another costa rocket volley from point blank range. He had a massive game tbh.

Cech playing doesn’t bother me tbh. He’s a decent goalkeeper who’ll want to go out on a high

Dont trust Cech at all. Should’ve gave him a goodbye game v Burnley instead

2 Likes

We’ll only be able to cast our judgment once Cech makes that miracle save or desperate blunder I guess. I would personally maximise our chances and go with the keeper who’s a little more ‘match ready’.

But then again Cech’s experience makes him basically immune to pressure by now so could turn out a master stroke

Leno is our first choice GK and we could win a European trophy and get a CL place.

In this situation, what top level manager would pick his second choice GK and leave his best GK on the bench?

If Emery makes that decision, and Cech makes a mistake that leads to Chelsea winning, then Emery will be ridiculed by everyone.

That’s why I think he will choose Leno.

We have the opportunity to turn an average season into at least an acceptable one and get in the CL.

Only a manager with a loser mentality would pick a team without all their best players.

2 Likes

100% certain Cech will play

3 Likes

No way in hell is Leno starting

I agree Cech will start, but surely people can see @InvincibleDB10 point, it does seem rather silly to not play your best 11 in a match that means so much to the clubs fortunes.

6 Likes

Tbf Romero played for united in the same situation.

:fu: UEFA

5 Likes

Can we do a DNA test and find out if Mustafi has any Armenian in him?

9 Likes