Bunch of cunts Vs Chelsea (Europa League Final)

It kinda evens out if they’re without CHO and RLC and Rudiger, but still I’d rather be in their position, Ramsey’s the biggest individual loss that tips the scales in their favour imo.

1 Like

The way some people are going on, you’d think Cech was blind with no limbs and Leno is the new Lev Yashin! There’s really not that much between the two of them.

If we lose due to a Cech howler i’ll happily apologise.

1 Like

Surprised how many think we’ll get soundly beaten. It’s surely a game where each side has a real case to make especially with huge weaknesses to exploit. About as even a final as it gets.

86% of voters in the thread believe in an Arsenal win

2 Likes

b r u h

I hold my hands up

1 Like

Is there anybody interested to attend Europa league final in Baku. I have 3 tickets in 2nd category (centrally) and would like to sell them and to watch final with Arsenal fans! My friends can’t go because of already known reasons (transport expenses and etc.), and thankfully I will be there!

Please send me message if interested or you know someone who might be interested.
COYG

1 Like

I’m impressed at anyone under the age of thirty using Lev Yashin as the benchmark for great GK’s.

Have you been reading your “Great Russian Goalkeepers Of The 20th Century Annual,” again? :grinning:

3 Likes

Most millennials know him because he’s an icon in FIFA and he gets to wear a little cap in game.

3 Likes

Haha I can’t get to sleep without reading it!

Nah, it’s just a reference I hear others using to be honest. I’ve read about him and see him often described as the best goalkeeper ever – I just trust these people know what they are talking about :laughing:

1 Like

I knew about Lev Yashin from various reading sprees about Dinamo Moscow because they’re my FM team.

:hipster:

She ain’t under thirty :wink:

3 Likes

Shut it you :unamused:

If it’s inclusive I am

4 Likes

On these application forms one gets, I can just about still tick the 25 to 34 box.

straightens bow tie smugly

3 Likes

You’re basically still 25 right? You and them, all categorised neatly together as one.

Until one day you hit 36 and then you might as well be 44 :scream:

2 Likes

Dasayev took his mantle according to Russian journos.

1 Like

Leno Sok/ Kos/ Monreal AMN/ Kola

Xhaka/ Torreira Ozil Auba/ Laca

2 Likes

probably not the fixture to be experimenting with a 6-5-0 m8

10 Likes

Not sure I fancy Xhaka on the wing either :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hahahahaha go easy on the formatting, I’m half asleep, just listing the 11 I want starting :joy:

1 Like

Koscielny, the Arsenal captain, told BBC Radio 5 Live that countries with such conflicts should not be able to host European finals.

“I am not very happy,” Koscielny said. “First because we need to leave one player here, because he can’t play in the final.

“I think Uefa needs to know about the different problems they can have with the politics in the country. When one country has a problem with another they should not give the final to that country.

“For us it is difficult because we want to have Micki with us. He is an important player for us.”

9 Likes