Bruno Guimarães

OL appear to have overcome Athletico Paranaense’s demands to retain some of Bruno Guimarães economic rights by offering them an elevated sell-on fee percentage clause instead

I would have been fine with this depending on the %

2 Likes

Hope yet?

Between Ceballos fiasco and this I am really starting to get anxious about Arteta and the future of our midfield. Cannot watch another season of Torreira and Xhaka.

2 Likes

Trust in Edu and especially Cagigao

1 Like

Tim Vickery works for ESPN. That makes him very unreliable.

Tim Vickery is one if not the most respected South American journalist out there lol.

3 Likes

According to whom? Maybe in regards to anything but transfer links, but when in comes to that he, and any other ESPN-related journalist, is full of it.

Furthermore he is British. Another reason for distrust.

Pretty sure he is based in South America even though he is British.

Can’t speak to his sources, but he is definitely a well respected journalist and doubt he’d say something for the clout given his reputation is already well established.

Seems all like bullshit though. Arsenal being used as leverage for the selling club as per usual.

2 Likes

Do you even know who he is?

Not saying this is gonna happen but this isn’t just some twitter journalist lol

1 Like

Yeah I actually do. Hence I call bullshit.

@Sol. ‘Coincidentally’ ESPN published a piece yesterday about the player which he wrote. Journalists who work for ESPN are known to get onto podcasts, tv/radio shows or whatever to talk about their piece and generate some interest. In happens in all the American sports too as far as that outlet goes. I think it’s very possible he said this stuff for more ‘clout’.

1 Like

Tim Vickery is probably the best journalist The Athletic hasn’t got yet.
He’s that good I’m not taking the piss on The Athletic for once.

1 Like

Yeah. But Gunnerblog also writes for The Athletic. So are they truly that good :stuck_out_tongue:?

3 Likes

I think if he stays at his current club past this window then we have a great chance of getting him in the summer.

I feel like certain things made this gain heat quicker than we’d like, and we were planning on trying for Bruno this summer but aren’t quite ready now.

I hope we can go for it then.

Lyon and Atletico have got a week to finalise it all. I hope they can’t.

#differentknock

2 Likes

Edu.
The man who knocks

Goddam it mobile OA is not working very well for me atm, not drunk I promise :stuck_out_tongue:

Time to move to continental section :santi:

ffs

1 Like

We’ll get our shiny, new CM in the summer @Electrifying :raul:

1 Like

He looks super class, and that’s without having seen this or him for Lyon yet. I was kinda devastated we didn’t sign him but then I read about and watched some videos of this guy Matheus Henrique and the fantasy that Edu has got a big old Brasilian eye all over him with a view to bringing him into GASPARGODTETIOLAREIGNISMO next season has made me feel better.

2 Likes