Bruno Guimarães

Is that it? They’re offering him Elneny wages ffs.

I have little doubt that we will be in for him if this truely the price for Bruno Gui

Newcastle are like those people that win a lottery and say it won’t change their lives

1 Like

Not even that, the Brazilian who’s supposed to be all knowing about the Brazilians has been mugged off by a Brazilian.

1 Like

Yeah absolutely no chance we genuinely wanted him if he’s available for €30-35m and he’s apparently chomping at the bits to earn £65k a week lmao

1 Like

I think we’ll lose that one.

1 Like

Get out while you can, Joe

1 Like

Edu clearly blowing up James on WhatsApp to get in front of this story.

Question is whether short-term needs/availability would trump that.

Phew, take your time why don’t ya guys.

Tbf, this was mentioned in the article from this morning. Before the Bruno to Newcastle news broke.
Douglas Luiz and Ruben Neves seem to be the guys we want. For good reason I would add.

For what is worth, this isn’t very different to the Buendia deal. If Bruno isn’t that high on the list then we shouldn’t just rush into buying him now because Newcastle decided to get him.

1 Like

I get that. But if the club liked Neves that much why not push for him last summer?

Did it really all turn on Roma not offering “enough” for Xhaka?

1 Like

Looks like it. Tbf, Neves is weird one because Man Utd were also interested but it never came to be. Not sure what Wolves demanded for him.

Probably have to consider Tielemanns as a contender too if his agent was indeed at the training ground this month

1 Like

I haven’t seen enough of Bruno but if he is better than Xhaka and Newcastle beat us to his signature then it’s deeply concerning.

Opposite to Vlahovic, this seems to be a case (Arthur) where he and his entourage are working hard to try to force the move to Arsenal. Juve are of course big enough to resist all of that if they really want to.

1 Like

Excuse me sir, I believe this is my joke.

1 Like

I’m just out here collecting lazy likes. :ooo:

1 Like