Brexit

The fuck is NewMax? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Shouldnā€™t you be more upset the company is going back on its promises to the consumer

I hate using OA on mobileā€¦

Typos galore

1 Like

Iā€™m not upset at all. Just pointing out that there is a law outlawing roaming charges, and if were still in the EU it would apply to our residents too.

1 Like

So my point stands, people on here would overlook blatant cash grab from cooperations as long as itā€™s supports brexit bad.

Both are true.

Companies are trying to grab money where they can (surprise surprise), and they couldnā€™t do it to UK customers if we were still in the EU.

Whoā€™s overlooking it you loon.

This is why I keep telling you not to engage you bring nothing but stupid remarks to a conversation.

Retarded people should sit and corner and play with their stickers and let people continue the discussion

Yeah right you guys a more concerned about David and brexit, at what point did you say it was bad?

Edit @JakeyBoy why did you get rid of the post?

No one is overlooking anything.

Someone is :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh please if I didnā€™t bring it up none or you would have even paid attention to it.

Is that what this is about?

Er thanks for bringing it up I suppose? Feel better?

No he overlooked something and is going too spend the afternoon moving the goal posts all around the pitch.

1 Like

Itā€™s bad that corporations are going to start charging Brits for data roaming when abroad.

Happy now?

You know what else is bad? Brexit, for enabling said corporations to reintroduce charges.

The reason I was saying fuck David and people like him is because they voted for something that is now causing consequences that the rest of us have to deal with. Data roaming charges being reintroduced by some companies is a minor example of the consequences. The fact that I was complaining about this is predicated on the fact that I think the reintroduction of data charges is bad. Otherwise Iā€™d have nothing to complain about.

There is no need for me to literally say itā€™s bad because thatā€™s implied.

The ideological fervour just canā€™t be dropped for a second :man_shrugging:t5: Whatever. Brexit is not the cause but the excuse to divert attention.

jfc

Stunning lack of self awareness when youā€™re the one somehow arguing that the reintroduction of data roaming charges isnā€™t a consequence of Brexit. If we were in the EU they literally wouldnā€™t be able to reintroduce them.

Please actually explain how you can argue against this, Iā€™d love to understand.

2 Likes

You wonā€™t mate. Believe me.

There is no lack of awareness; the idea that a company is reneging on a promise to is customers purely for monetary gain thatā€™s all this is.

People like you guys just have another excuse to lick your wounds about brexit by grasping at bullshit narratives, be it gas, lorry drivers, food prices etc.

Same story