Brexit

Plot twist: no soldiers are driving the tanks. Instead panic has subsided and everyone has gone back to their normal fuel filling habits prior to the media generated panic.

1 Like

They did though, right? Or at least got very close to doing so.

5 Likes

Basically no reason to reject this based on whatā€™s in this thread. Although Iā€™m pretty sure Frost can only get hard when thinking he is getting one over on the EU though so who knowsā€¦

1 Like

I wonder how upset the loyalists in Northern Ireland would be if they discovered a significant portion of the rest of the UK wouldnā€™t really care if we just handed them over to the EU tomorrow.

1 Like

Probably the same as the people in Hong Kong where.

1 Like

To be fair, that is a nice dress.

So is brexit the cause of higher food prices in America then?

1 Like

Saw a story that the Dollar store has been forced to increase its prices due to supply issues and inflation, customers are preparing a lawsuit in response :joy:

But itā€™s brexits fault donā€™t you know lol

Itā€™s never the fault of Brexit

1 Like

Has anyone claimed it is?

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure they invited him on just to do this gotcha.

2 Likes

But we have black passports now

I thought they were red?

They were red when we were in the EU, but now, anyone who renews gets a dark blue one instead (not black)

4 Likes

My passport ran out in August 2020 have had no need to get it renewed. I will probs need one to get into Dublin so I will have a brexit passport next year lol

British nationals travelling from the UK donā€™t need a passport to visit Ireland. However, Irish immigration officers will check the ID of all passengers arriving by air from the UK and may ask for proof of nationality, particularly if you were born outside the UK.

Although if you fly Ryanair they only accept passports.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll need one to go on any future holidays aswell tbf haha but cheers :+1: