Brexit

It’s a kids book!

5 Likes

I’m scared of owls.

Dude, I specifically asked you not to point that out, yet you did it anyway. I can’t understand why you’d so callously disregard my wishes and hurt my feelies like this.

1 Like

I was in 93.

But we ended up beating em twice

6 Likes

https://www.ft.com/content/7ee27e99-1f13-4ca3-a7da-93248a32c078?segmentID=16b3274f-c2ca-83ff-12f8-da6d7cd1b12d&twclid=11418641389676601347

There seems to be only one way this ends, with border patrols between the Republic and the North. Honestly I think that is the worst outcome of Brexit possible. Maybe a vote for the people actually affected here is what’s needed?

Dunno why that didn’t embed, it’s a story saying Johnson has no intention of implementing the NI protocol.

1 Like

Johnson is without a doubt the stupidest prime minister Britain has ever had.

Of course he’s the one that has to guide everyone through a pandemic and brexit

2 Likes

Giving Botham any sort of official role is a total joke lol

2 Likes

First the blue passports, now this. Spoiled.

Ministers in the UK have set out plans for the return of the crown stamp on pint glasses and pledged to review a ban on marking and selling products in imperial units.

That said I did wonder where that crown had gone. Fucking EU!

1 Like

We can have traditional pint glasses back but we’ve got nobody to to deliver any beer to pubs to fill them with.

Classic Brexit :grinning:

5 Likes

Yes but its an oven ready deal :+1:t5:

1 Like

Thank you Sheffield. Hope the black passports are worth it

3 Likes

Haven’t we had CO2 shortages before?

I remember some production issues a few years back, it made the news because Bulmers (Magners) were badly affected.

There’s no production issue this time.

It happened 2018; and this nothing to do with brexit, it’s more to do with the fact that we are reliant on Russian gas but Moscow is holding the supplies up until the eu allows to bypass Ukraine.

Currently we using our reserves for electricity as the wind farms aren’t working due to low winds this season, they went from supplying 18% of our electricity to 2%.

1 Like

Euro Greens lobby very aggressively against nuclear energy too.

1 Like

Why is it only affecting Britain so?

It’s not, it’s effecting France and Germany also

Not seeing that reported anywhere.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-09-17/europe-s-energy-woes-hit-fertilizers-in-another-threat-to-food

Talks about how it’s effecting europe and lately the U.K. due to the fertiliser plants shutting down.

1 Like